Students Visa and Registration Process for MBBS Admission in KyrgyzstanSeptember 4, 2016
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN KYRGYZSTANSeptember 4, 2016
Indian medical entrance exams have been tougher every year. Approximately 10 Lac students every year take medical entrance exams for approx. 5000 seats. It is one of the toughest competitions in the world. So many bright students who have potential to become a great doctor in future, can’t get education because of the high competition. In that case, they search a destination where they can pursue their dream education for medical stream. Russia is fortunately a place where they can go and study medicine and become a doctor. Russia has been #1 choice for Indian students for MBBS since many decades. There are many reasons why Russia is top destination for Indian students to do MBBS, here I explain why-
- Russian Universities offer direct admission, i.e., students doesn’t need to qualify in entrance exams to study in Russia. They can simply apply to the university if they are eligible (some universities required 1st division marks in 12th.
- Fee in Russian Universities is very low compared to the other countries. In Russia some of the best medical universities like Altai State Medical Universityhave fees $2900/yr, which is 1/5 of any Indian university. Low fees also attract Indians to go to Russia and study MBBS.
- Living cost is very low. Russia is not an expensive country, and living there doesn’t require a lot of money. Please click here to check the price of essential items in Russia
- Russian universities provide high quality education
- India and Russia have very strong cultural and economical connections.
- Russian Medical Universities are among the top medical universities in the world.
- Russian Medical Universities focus on practicing which is very important for the medical students.
- Universities have very talented and experienced professors and teachers.
- Most of the medical universities in Russia is recognized by WHO and MCI and other major medical councils in the world.
- Affordable fee for MBBS program also attract students to pursue MBBS in Russia.
- European lifestyle attracts most of the students.
- Medium of study is English as in India.
- Every year thousands of Indian students go to study MBBS in Russia.
- All Universities of Russia are Government University.
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- The reputation of degree awarded by Russian universities is very good worldwide.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
Most of the Russian universities are recognized by Medical Council of India. Russian universities provide MD (General Medicine) degree which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
ELIGIBILITY: 12th Science / A Level PCB (Physics-Chemistry-Biology) with minimum 50% marks in PCB.
DURATION: 6 Years
INTAKE: Sep 1st week
HOLIDAYS: July & August
Required documents for registration
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
So if you are looking for a destination where you can pursue your MBBS in an affordable budget, Russia could be one of the best countries for MBBS.