Black Sea State University, Ukraine
Mohyla Black Sea State University, a public secular urban university,is located in Mykolayiv, Ukraine. Established in the year 1996 as the Mykolayiv Branch of the National University “Kyiv Mohyla Academy”, it happens to be one of the oldest schools in Eastern Europe. It was in 2002 that it was granted the status of an independent State University for the Humanities.
The university bears encouraging faculty, proactive staff and dedicated students who participate in the community activities. These activities are aimed at enhancing life and improving human standards of the Ukrainian society, and are a significant part of University’s educational policies.
Moreover, students get opportunities to engage with the community by the means of:
- Becoming a volunteer
- Enrolling in certain courses that offer community trainings
- Be a part of extracurricular activities such as Summer Camps
- Contribute to community engagement based on research
Courses and Faculty
- The university offers BA and MA degree programmes
- The students are taught by 7 faculties
- Prominent courses are politics, environmental sciences (ecology), and economics
- A postgraduate skill training centre is in the pipeline
The international activity of Black Sea State University aims at University’s integration with the global educational and scientific environment. This is aimed that improving the quality of future specialists and the level of teaching by international organizations. To add to it, it is carried out in accordance with the approval by the Academic Council of the University foreign concept. This concept takes into consideration two main strategic directions of external actions:
- To improve the quality of primary products of University – these include knowledge of students and educational services. It offers students with the opportunities to receive additional knowledge so that they can add on to the achievements of the University. It as well contributes to the addition in experience and qualifications of the teaching staff.
- To spread information on educational, science and socially important activities of the University outside Ukraine.
The international activity of the University is focussed upon:
- Ensuring the participation of students and teachers in international exchange programs
- Bringing foreign teachers to participate
- Getting cooperation from international organizations
- Creating contacts with embassies
- Ascertaining international agreements
- Conducting seminars regarding international programs
Fee Structure in Black Sea State University, Ukraine
|1st Year to 6th Year Tuition Fees/year||USD 3700 (INR 2,47,000/-)|
|Hostel/year||USD 1200 (INR 80,000/-)|
|Total Fees for Six Years||INR 14,82,000/-|
MBBSDirect.com does not hide any information or have any hidden charges. Many consultants offer lower fees than actual and have very high hidden charges. Please beware of fraud consultants. Apart from the fees as mentioned below, MBBSDirect.com take processing fee that includes air ticket to the destination, accommodation in New Delhi for 1 day before your flight.
MBBSDirect provide you all the support and guidance for smooth admission process. Call now or add on WhatsApp for support.