- January 2, 2019
- Posted by: Swetha Harilal
- Category: MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine has been a popular choice among Indian students. Medical education in Ukraine has become well known because of its influence globally. In Ukraine, learning goes beyond the classrooms as students get opportunities to enjoy inter-cultural life and learn from the globally in-demand professional. Here are the 10 reasons to study MBBS in Ukraine:
1) Ukraine is one of the major emerging study hubs for an excellent education at affordable pricing. Many international students are moving to Ukraine for educational purpose; especially the place has good options to pursue an education in medicine.
2) Ukraine assists international students with several benefits such as- helping in availing loans, scholarships, and several others. International students can even look forward to working along with their studies and have financial support for their studies.
3) Many Indian students who wish to pursue a medical degree are unable to pursue in India because of the high fees and the low number of colleges in India; while medical education in Ukraine is relatively cheaper.
4) International students can expect good job opportunities after their education from Ukraine as the country promises medical students across the globe innovative and informative international exposure.
5) The quality of education in Ukraine is widely appreciated. The innovative and practical education provided by the medical institutions of Ukraine is recognized globally. Top medical universities in Ukraine have vast infrastructures and modern facilities. Also, MBBS course is taught in English medium.
6) Ukraine is one of the safest and friendliest countries to live. There are well-furnished university hostels and most of the canteens serve Indian food. European culture and European standard of education can be expected in medical universities of Ukraine. The country has moderate climate throughout the year and low cost of living.
7) Campuses have all the facilities for a safe and comfortable stay, such as- libraries, hospitals, gyms, halls for concerts and other gatherings, laboratories and other training facilities, security, etc. Universities provide students with books and relevant studying materials. Almost every university has sports teams, which compete in various disciplines with the students from other institutions.
8) There are several innovative activities, contests, and cultural clubs to choose from. Brainstorming competitions are popular among medical students as well as scientific conferences for presenting student’s research. International students can look forward to enriching student life while studying MBBS in Ukraine.
9) Ukraine has over 5,000 Indian students pursuing medicine in the country making it one of the major emerging study hubs for MBBS at affordable pricing. Medical universities in Ukraine assist international students with all the necessary facilities in the campus to make the students feel comfortable and accommodated while they are staying away from their home country.
10) MBBS in Ukraine is widely acknowledged and appreciated for its recognition globally, affordable tuition fees, and a world-class education system. The best aspect of studying MBBS in Ukraine is the focus given to individual student’s learning and maintenance of the right balance between theoretical and practical knowledge.