Izhevsk State Medical University
Izhevsk State Medical Academy is one of Russia’s most prestigious medical schools. The experienced personnel, simple curriculum, and sophisticated researchers at Izhevsk State Medical Academy entice students to enroll in MBBS Russia. Over 21 thousand experts have graduated from Izhevsk State Medical Academy. WHO and NMC recognize and accredit the MBBS degree from Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
University at a Glance:
- Year of establishment: 1933
- University type: Public University
- Number of international students: 500+
- Hostel type: university hostel
- Weather: Summer/Winter
- Yearly tuition fee: $6000 USD
- Eligibility: 50% in PCB
- ECFMG approval: Approved
- Last date to apply: Call to know
The institution was founded in 1933, and over the many decades of its existence, Izhevsk State Medical Academy has consistently met the needs of organizations and students. The institution is run by 351 professors, including 86 doctors with specialized knowledge, in charge of 52 departments. The university also has approximately 28 clinical academy bases that provide practical assistance.
International students can participate in student exchange programs organized by the academy. Over 300 students from Italy, Turkey, Germany, India, Denmark, Spain, Finland, and other countries took part in the academy’s externship programs throughout its 80-year history.
General Medicine, Paediatrics, Dentistry, and the Department of Post-Graduate and Professional Training are the four departments that make up the educational process. Global conferences and symposia are often attended by academic personnel. Experiential courses are taught in the best city health facilities and outpatient clinics, using the most up-to-date teaching techniques. All students are welcome to attend the practical skills center. Every applicant has the opportunity to study for exams at a pre-academy and supplementary training center, where academy employees prep students for the entrance exams.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Department of Post-Graduate and Professional Training
- Centre for Practical Skills
- Centre for Pre-Academy and Additional Training
The following are programs also offered by the postgraduate school of the university:
- Medicine for urgent conditions
- Infectious Diseases, as well as numerous others.
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy maintains its dorms on the university site. They are all in place throughout the dormitories: CCTV surveillance, fire alarm safety systems, sophisticated security features, and round-the-clock security are all in place.
Why Should I Choose Izhevsk State Medical Academy?
- The Izhevsk State Medical Academy participates in an exchange program with several medical universities across Europe and the rest of the world.
- The school allows students to learn from and be exposed to world-renowned professors.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy graduates might work in any region of the world.
- The Russian government has accredited the Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia’s only government medical institute.
- Clinical lessons will begin in the third year, and students will have plenty of opportunities to interact with and treat patients.
For more information,
Visit Youtube Channel