MBBS in China has been the best with Southern Medical University
Are you an Indian student looking for where to enroll for MBBS or a student planning to study medicine abroad? Try MBBS in China! China has known for its quality of education and teaching! Therefore, you can confidently enroll and get the best experience out of your study period!
Without a doubt, there is a high possibility that students get their dream job right after their graduation. That is not all, if you are a prospective student seeking for this chance, take note! There’re lots of goodies and benefits awaiting you after an MBBS in China. Make it unique by enrolling at Southern Medical University, China! If you make China your number one destination for studying MBBS, it’s with full assurance to success!
Fun Facts about Southern Medical University
- The intake of MBBS at Southern Medical University is in September.
- 70 percent is the lowest percentage of the MBBS score in PCBE.
- NEET requirement is available with certifying scores.
- IELTS and/or TOEFL are not required for Indian students.
- The processing duration for MBBS Admission falls within 45 – 60 days
All you ought to know about Southern Medical University
Southern Medical University, China, is earlier named the First Martial Health University. It’s a subsidiary to the P.L.A of China (People’s Liberation Army). This university is an organization of higher education within Guangzhou, the capital metropolis of Guangdong Province, in China.
It was established in the year 1951 and turned into a general key college in the year 1979. It is endorsed by the Central Martial Charge as well as the State Council of the People’s Liberation Army. The college went under the ward of Guangdong Region during August 2004. This led to a change of name to Southern Medical University.
Southern Medical University, China, is located in n the lower regions of the beautiful Baiyun Mountain within Guangzhou. The key campus, alongside its south grounds within the southern community of Guangzhou, takes a space of approximately 1 square kilometer. It’s rated high as the five-star garden-like college. The lines of green trees support and bundles of roses bloom on the school grounds earns it such marks over the decades.
The Eligibility for studying MBBS at Southern Medical University, China
- The applicant’s age must be from 18 to 35 years of age.
- The applicant must have applicable school training for 2 years based on the given subjects.
- Applicants should come from the background of STEM with Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, within their curriculum.
- The applicant must score a 70% minimum within the overall subjects in the advanced secondary examination.
- The applicant must have excellent English skills and communication skills.
The Costs Entailed in MBBS at Southern Medical University
The costs of studying MBBS at Southern Medical University, China are listed below:
- 21,000 RMB for every year and 126,000 RMB in total (up to $23,105)
- The cost of living is up to 11 RMB for a double room
- The application fee is RMB 390
- Service fee is USD 50
- Living Expense ranges from RMB 2,100 – 2,700
MBBS Duration for Studying at Southern Medical University
The MBBS duration at Southern Medical University is six years. Five years of learning, with an extra year of practice. Southern Medical University qualifies in the category of schools that provides students with advanced knowledge within six years. The acceptable teaching medium is the English language.
MCI and WHO approve southern Medical University. Also, it keeps up world-class infrastructural standards. This is through the help of significant funds established by the Regime of China. Studying MBBS in China makes MBBS programs very sophisticated. Their teachings are through equipped classrooms, up-to-date libraries, and advanced as well as classy nursing laboratories. They feature unparalleled scholastic conveniences!