- December 16, 2017
- Posted by: Swetha Harilal
- Category: Admission Guidelines
In India, becoming a doctor is the dream for the majority of the students. From babyhood, parents, teachers and influential people in Indian society counsel studying either engineering or medicine. If there are two children in a family, the probability is one will be an engineer and the other will be a doctor. This is the vision of most of the Indian parents. Even though engineering seats have increased significantly over the years, it’s not the case with MBBS. The possibility of getting the medical seats in India is very less due to the following stats:
- Every year more than 6, 50,000 students apply for medical examinations but seats are only 3000.
- Government and privates seats sum up to 65,000 in India.
- Competition is very high.
- For each medical seat in India, 180 students fight.
Nevertheless, all hope has not vanished. The aspirant can now study MBBS abroad to fulfil their dreams, that too at a very reasonable cost. Usually, students and their parents are worried about MBBS admission when it comes to studying abroad. The world has become a global village, studying MBBS abroad has become more trouble-free and comfortable than ever before. Moreover, it’s surprising that around 8,000 students study MBBS abroad in MCI approved colleges every year in countries like China, Russia.
MBBS in China and Russia is relevant. Here are some common points for studying MBBS in either of these countries:
- Reasonable fees: The first and the utmost important factor which captivates the international students to Russian and Chinese University is due to its reasonable fee structure. Since all students do not come from high-class societies, so fees really matter a lot. So, choosing MBBS in China or Russia is undeniably a judicious choice.
- No donation: No need to pay the donation or other unnecessary expenses at these Universities.
- No entrance exam, no IELTS, TOEFL is required for admission: Student doesn’t need to prepare for medical entrance exams and wait for the results. Students can get directly admitted to the top renowned and certified Chinese and Russian universities.
- Excellent education: Since Chinese and Russian universities have a brilliant campus and infrastructure conveying a high-quality education. They also have excellent faculties who are well experienced and trained in order to deliver classes to foreign students.
- Globally accepted degrees: Whenever students are thought of doing a degree from abroad, the first question which strikes their mind is the degree internationally accepted? Well, most of the universities in both the countries are endorsed by MCI, PMC, SLMC etc. and listed with WHO and UNESCO directory.
- Excellent campus: Both the universities have a pretty big campus, hi-tech facilities, library and excellent hostel facilities for international students.
- Low cost of living: Studying in China and Russia is less expensive as compared to other European countries.
- English medium course: Although Russian and Chinese individuals give more emphasis to their language, the classes provided by them for foreign students are fully in English language and are conducted separately.
The only difference which could be found out between both the countries for MBBS study is their course duration: MBBS duration in Russia is around 6 years which excludes 1 year of internship which can be completed in India or Russia. However, in China, the total duration of this course is the same as in India i.e. 4 years with 1 year of internship, which can be done anywhere either in India or China. So, it can be concluded that if the students want to graduate early with MBBS degree, then to save time and money, they might prefer Chinese Universities.