NEET 2018 Information: Exam Date, Result Date, and expected cut-off

NEET 2018 Quick Glimpse

Exam name- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test

Exam category- Undergraduate

Exam level- National

Programmes offered- MBBS and BDS

Duration- 3 hours

Mode of exam- Offline

Exam type- Objective

Through CBSE NEET UG, around 5,000 aspirants will be called for NEET counselling for admission under 15% All India Quota seats. The remaining 85% state quota seats will be allotted by respective state governments on the basis of scores obtained and their merit position in state rank list. Aspirant who has passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from CBSE/State Board can apply for NEET 2018.

NEET 2018 Schedule

Application form available from- February 8, 2018

Last date to fill application form- March 12, 2018

Release of admit card- Second week of April 2018

NEET 2018 examination date- May 6, 2018

Announcement of NEET 2018 result- First week of June 2018

First round of Counselling- June 12 to 24, 2018

Transferring the vacant seats to the state authorities- Last week of July 2018

Applicants can download NEET 2018 result by entering their roll number and date of birth. NEET 2018 result will consist of:

  • Candidate’s Name
  • Father’s name
  • Mother’s name
  • Roll number
  • Total marks obtained
  • Subject-wise marks secured
  • Percentile
  • All India Rank
  • NEET All India Rank (15% seats)
  • Cut-off percentile and score (15% All India Quota seats)
  • Qualifying status of candidate

 

NEET 2017 Cut-off score

S. No.CategoryNEET cut-off percentileMarks range
1.General50th percentile697-131
2.SC40th percentile130-107
3.ST40th percentile130-107
4.OBC40th percentile130-107
5.General-PWD45th percentile130-118
6.Reserved-PWD40th percentile130-107

 

NEET 2018 Merit List

According to the marks scored in the entrance test, NEET merit list will be prepared. The merit list of NEET 2018 will be published along with NEET 2018 result by CBSE. NEET UG rank list will display the rank and name of candidates who have qualified the test. NEET 2018 merit list will be equal to the number of seats available for MBBS and BDS courses under 15% All India Quota seats. CBSE will release two separate merit list for 15% All India Quota seats and 85% state quota seats. All India Rank mentioned in NEET merit list is one of the factors, which will be considered for allotment of MBBS and BDS seats.

Check Admission Guidelines for MBBS in Russia, China, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan.

error: Content is protected !!