North Ossetian State Medical University was established in 1939. It deals with higher medical education and Pharmaceutical education. It was first known as North Ossetia Medical Institute. Today, it seeks to train 300 students every year. So far 14,300 students have already received training from the institution. In Vladikavkaz region, it is the center of medical and pharmaceutical training. It finally received its status of Medical Academy in 1995.
University at a Glance:
University Type: Public
Number of International Students: 350+
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Warm to dry hot summers/ Very cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD$4600
Eligibility: Minimum 85 % in PCB of 12th
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in North Ossetian State Medical University
In Russia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at North Ossetian State Medical University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join North Ossetian State Medical University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Students who have successfully completed their MBBS from this institute are leading medical practitioners in different parts of the world.
- The institute provides first-class infrastructure with impressive academic facilities.
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English
- The university has adequate facilities and equipment that are required by the students.
- The university has international collaborations that have proved advantageous to the students and the institution.
- The university offers students an opportunity to be innovative.
- The university has highly qualified professionals teaching the students.
- The school is recognized as the best medical institution in the region.
Cost of Education at North Ossetian State Medical University
Overview of North Ossetian State Medical University
North Ossetian Medical University is a renowned university in North Ossetia. It has professional staff who not only train the students but continue to conduct scientific research. This is evidenced by the fact that the staff has come up with more than 100 innovations. Not only that they have published more than 3220 scientific papers. Students get the opportunity to get involved in the writing of papers. This increases their credibility and ability even when they leave the institution and conduct their own research.
In 2017, the university won a tertiary institution’s award as center for creative innovations competition. The competition was held in the region. The competition involved innovation, technological and social development. This continued to solidify the universities status as the best university in the region. The university then set up a Physics and Nanotechnology collective utility center.
International collaboration is one of the main focuses of the university. This is to ensure networking and collaborating in research related activities. Other than that, it opens the opportunity for its students to receive job offers while in school and even after they graduate. Universities in China, Germany, Japan, Iran, Spain and the USA are some of the countries the campus collaborates with. This includes both companies and educational institutions. A branch office was opened in the school by International Students Association of Russia.
The school has an array of facilities at the disposal of the student. It has 52 departments and 17 different schools. It also contains several centers within its environs. The center for the realization for youth projects, information center of the joint institute of nuclear and research and center of creativity and aesthetic student development are some of the centers. Additionally, various festivals are held in the school every year. They bring together the students and the community.