Why choose Zhejiang University, China? Here’s why!
According to some researches, parents stop sending their wards to school because of the high cost of education, and poor learning environment. Some students are still looking for schools that will help them learn confidently and conveniently but to no avail.
It has never come to their minds to check China, and they’ve missed a lot. It’s not too late! You can start preparing now because intake would begin in the next academic session. And for students that would be planning to study MBBS in China, you can directly go for Zhejiang University, China!
University at a Glance
Location: Hangzhou, China
Academic Staff: 3741
Undergraduate Students: 54000
Eligibility Criteria: PCB: 70%, NEET – 200+
Admission Mode: Early Applicants Basis
Indian Food: Self Cooking
Nearest Airport: Hangzhou International Airport
Zhejiang University, China – What You Ought to Know!
This Zhejiang University is among the oldest countrywide University of China. It was established in the year 1897. The institute is a very selective and very prestigious medical institute in addition to a member of the C9 League.
This university consists of an urban campus, in the Hangzhou city of Zhejiang Region, China. Prof. Zhaohui Wu is the President of Zhejiang University, and Zou Xiaodong is the Party Secretary. In Zhejiang University, China, there are about 3500 intellectual staff and move than 45000 enrolled students.
Fun Facts about Zhejiang University
- MBBS intake in Zhejiang University is in September
- 70% is the MBBS Lowest percentage in PCBE
- There’s NEET requirement with qualifying scores
- TOEFL or IELTS is compulsory
- MBBS Admission processing time is within the range of 45 to 60 days
The Eligibility for studying MBBS at Zhejiang University, China
- The age must be from 17 years of age and a maximum age of 25, respectively. It applies to all nations, especially India.
- It is compulsory to have valid school training for about 2 years as per the required subjects
- Applicants should be from STEM context with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology inside their curriculum.
- The applicant score must be 70% minimum in the whole subjects during the higher secondary examination.
- The applicant must be good in the English language and can communicate well.
The Fees for studying MBBS at Zhejiang University
The fees for studying MBBS at Zhejiang University, China includes
- 42,800 RMB for every year
- The cost of living is up to 160 to 250 USD every month
MBBS Time Span when studying at Zhejiang University, China)
The duration of MBBS at Zhejiang University is 6 years. 5 years of learning plus 1 extra year for training. This encourages perfection and mastery. No matter the duration, Zhejiang University is dedicated to providing students with adequate knowledge in 6 years. English is an acceptable medium of teaching. This has made it easy for every student to communicate and learn effectively.
As an approved institute by WHO and MCI, Zhejiang University maintains world-class communications with the assistance of massive funds incorporated by the Chinese Regime. Studying MBBS in China, specifically at Zhejiang University, makes MBBS programs easy via officially equipped classrooms, updated libraries, advanced and sophisticated nursing laboratories, as well as unparalleled academic conveniences.