Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Philippines
Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Philippines has been serving humanity with medical excellence. The university was founded by Dr. Damaceno J Ago in the year 1975. It is located in a peaceful city named Legazpi City.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1980
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 1500
Hostel Type: No
Climate: Tropical Maritime
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 8000 (Tuition Fee/ Semester), 3000 USD/Month (Hostel fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 60% in PCB + NEET Qualified+ Should be 18 years old
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: August
Eligibility to study MBBS in Philippines at Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine
In Philippines, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Philippines must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Philippines
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English
- Affordable fee structure for MD/MBBS.
- Convenient admission process.
- Offers medical programs in the English language.
- Friendly and secure city.
- Offers resource material like journals and research papers to medical students.
Cost of Education at Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Philippines
For MBBS Program at Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Philippines the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: Whatsapp for full fee structure
Hostel Accommodation: Whatsapp for full fee structure
Medical Insurance: Whatsapp for full fee structure
Overview of Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Philippines
Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine is renowned institution for medical education. The university possesses the first position in generating one of the best medical professionals in the Philippines. The university is associated with Philippine Medical Colleges Foundation. It is also a legitimated member of the advancement of International Medical Education and Research. The university is accredited by the Foundation of the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research. The university has also registered internationally with the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India.
The AMEC – BCCM University offers many courses under the medical stream. Some of them are dentistry, laboratory techniques, radiology, medicine, and nursing. The university has highly qualified and experienced faculty. Teachers and other staff members are supportive.
The AMEC – BCCM University acquires modern infrastructure and facilities for the students. The university has Hospital-Based Tertiary Clinical Laboratories where students can practice medicine. Its huge library with vast study material is also one of the main attractions for the students. Sports facilities provided by the college have dedicated courtrooms for chess, badminton, basketball, and volleyball. The other facilities for extracurricular and entertainment are theatre, audiovisual center.
The university provides students with dormitories that serve both local and foreign students. These dormitories are well furnished and equipped with modern infrastructure and spacious rooms. Common recreation rooms are also one of the main attractions for students to socialize and relax with their friends. The college is under CCTV surveillance 24/7 which ensures the safety of the students.