MBBS in Poland – Fee, Eligibility & Top Universities
Yearly Tuition Fee : Starts at Euro 10,000/Year
Most Popular University – University of Lodz, Poland
All India Students Helpline: +91 9311207051 ,+91 7303552295, +91 9717172071
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Poland 2021
- Min 60% in PCB in 12th Class.
- Min age of candidate should be 17 Years.
- Valid NEET Scorecard showing that the student has qualified for the NEET examination.
A DEFINITIVE ABROAD DESTINATION FOR STUDYING MBBS IS POLAND
Known for giving quality advanced education, Poland is among the exceptional and ultimate abroad destinations having a great history. With consideration of learning to MBBS all across the nations, Poland rises as an emerging nation for Indian scholars. It advisable for you to enroll yourself now to studying MBBS in Poland because numerous advantages follow. A structured study surrounding, profoundly qualified as well as experienced staff, equipment and current supplies, incredible framework, etc., make Poland’s MBBS so liked.
MBBS in Poland – An Overview
Poland is formally called the “Republic of Poland” in the European Union counted in the quickest developing economies. With stunning scenes and an intriguing comfortable condition, Poland is the best place to study abroad.
Poland has a globally acclaimed framework for training being at the position of 23 in the Program for International Student Assessment, composed of OCED. What’s more, Poland is the high positioned nation for human advancement.
Qualification required to study MBBS
- The ages as are necessary for study MBBS in Poland are 17 years at a minimum and a maximum of 25 years, respectively. This applies to scholars from all nations as well as India. You have a straight road to your destination.
- In the higher secondary test, you must acquire a 60% score at the minimum with science as the base.
- While in 10+2, you must have legitimate school training.
- You should probably contemplate on Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biology in the higher secondary.
- NEET is required for every Indian scholar to be admitted to study MBBS in Poland.
Duration of MBBS in Poland
MBBS in Poland is a comprehensive undergraduate therapeutic degree of six years. The temporary position includes clinical revolutions in various offices.
- The course duration is five years
- Time taken is one full year preparing in the clinic or hospital-affiliated and restorative school or college
Best Three Medical Universities in Poland
- University of Lodz
- Gdańsk Medical University
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences
Other therapeutic colleges for Indian understudies in Poland
- Restorative University of Lodz
- Lublin Medical University
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw
- Jagiellonian Medicum University, Krakow, Poland
Advantage of going for MBBS in Poland
There are various benefits while studying MBBS from Poland. These include;
- Education Cost in Poland is low and reasonable.
- Indian Medical Council (IMC) affirms every single medicinal college in Poland.
- The language of instruction is English.
- No necessity of IELTS or TOEFL to wind up.
- The nature of training is keeping pace with universal norms.
- All colleges offer a grant for the scholastically solid competitors paying little mind to the nation where they belong to.
- You can, without stretch, practice medication in Poland and a European nation or any nation on the planet.
The most interest part of it is that you can take the MCI screening test and become a certified specialist or doctor in India after getting a degree. Isn’t that what you want? Now go for it!
Currently, Poland has become one of the emerging destinations for international students for pursuing MBBS from abroad. Since Poland is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe, the country’s development has got global attention. This has also led to international flow of about 46,000 within a short while from across the globe to this country providing low cost education and further opportunities of immigration to other European countries. There are several considerable medical universities and institutions in Poland presently, for Indian medical aspirants to look forward to. There are many students who are now opting for MBBS in Poland over MBBS in India. Poland definitely gives students a wonderful opportunity to study medicine while developing cultural connections in a thriving European country.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Poland:
- FMGE or MCI Screening Test coaching, including Mock test, is provided.
- Student can look forward to low cost MBBS education in Poland.
- Simple online admission process without any entrance or admission test.
- High quality of education provided in English medium.
- Top medical colleges of Poland are among world ranked universities.
- Indian students applying for MBBS in Poland are eligible to appear for various licensing exams, such as- MCI screening test, USMLE -1, PLAB in UK, etc.
- Getting admission for Post Graduation medical program is easier after completing MBBS in Poland in comparison to getting admission in India for Indian students.
- Cost of living is extremely low in Poland as compared to any other countries.
- Poland offers moderate weather conditions and Indian students studying MBBS in Poland get an opportunity to interact with the local people of Poland.
Qualities of MBBS in Poland:
- The first full face transplant in the USA was done by a team of surgeons lead by a Polish doctor, Maria Siemionow who graduated from Medical University in Poland.
- Student can practice medicine all over the world including UK, India, US, Canada, Middle East, and many more, after completing MBBS in Poland. Also, they can run their own private practice or clinics.
- Study program is entirely instructed in English and designed to meet the European Union, USMLE and MCCEE standards with their internationally accredited exams. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) is applicable too.
- Free training classes of USMLE part1 and part2 are provided for students who want to take residency options in the USA.
- Indian National Science Academy has also signed an Agreement with the Polish Academy of Sciences to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Cooperation in Path mechanism, Diagnosis, and Therapy of Lymphatic Diseases.
- Poland has also introduced the Blue Card for highly skilled professionals, which would allow them to work and settle in the European Union.
- The student can work throughout the European Union and apply for permanent settlement in 5 years.
- The student also has the option of staying back and work in Poland once MBBS in Poland is completed.