- April 25, 2018
- Posted by: Swetha Harilal
- Category: Uncategorized
MBBS in Poland Quick Facts
|Recognition of Universities:||Listed on the WHO, IMED directory, recognised throughout European Union, UK (GMC), US, Canada, India (MCI), Saudi Arabia (Medical Council)|
|Language of Instruction:||English|
|MBBS Course Duration:||6 years|
|Food:||Mess facilities available at university hostels|
|Living Cost:||Approximately 20,000 Rupees per month (including accommodation)|
|Climate:||Average Temperature is +19 °C; Average Annual Rainfall is 69 mm|
|Airport:||The country has several international airports|
|Total Fees:||Rs. 40-60 Lakh for 6 years (approx.)|
|MBBS Course Structure:||5 years of study with clinical or electives every year + 1 year of Internship|
|Application Deadline:||31 July|
|Admission Procedure:||No Entrance Test|
Currently, Poland has become one of the emerging destinations for international students for pursuing MBBS from abroad. Since Poland is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe, the country’s development has got global attention. This has also led to international flow of about 46,000 within a short while from across the globe to this country providing low cost education and further opportunities of immigration to other European countries. There are several considerable medical universities and institutions in Poland presently, for Indian medical aspirants to look forward to. There are many students who are now opting for MBBS in Poland over MBBS in India. Poland definitely gives students a wonderful opportunity to study medicine while developing cultural connections in a thriving European country.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Poland:
- FMGE or MCI Screening Test coaching, including Mock test, is provided.
- Student can look forward to low cost MBBS education in Poland.
- Simple online admission process without any entrance or admission test.
- High quality of education provided in English medium.
- Top medical colleges of Poland are among world ranked universities.
- Indian students applying for MBBS in Poland are eligible to appear for various licensing exams, such as- MCI screening test, USMLE -1, PLAB in UK, etc.
- Getting admission for Post Graduation medical program is easier after completing MBBS in Poland in comparison to getting admission in India for Indian students.
- Cost of living is extremely low in Poland as compared to any other countries.
- Poland offers moderate weather conditions and Indian students studying MBBS in Poland get an opportunity to interact with the local people of Poland.
Qualities of MBBS in Poland:
- The first full face transplant in the USA was done by a team of surgeons lead by a Polish doctor, Maria Siemionow who graduated from Medical University in Poland.
- Student can practice medicine all over the world including UK, India, US, Canada, Middle East, and many more, after completing MBBS in Poland. Also, they can run their own private practice or clinics.
- Study program is entirely instructed in English and designed to meet the European Union, USMLE and MCCEE standards with their internationally accredited exams. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) is applicable too.
- Free training classes of USMLE part1 and part2 are provided for students who want to take residency options in the USA.
- Indian National Science Academy has also signed an Agreement with the Polish Academy of Sciences to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Cooperation in Path mechanism, Diagnosis, and Therapy of Lymphatic Diseases.
- Poland has also introduced the Blue Card for highly skilled professionals, which would allow them to work and settle in the European Union.
- The student can work throughout the European Union and apply for permanent settlement in 5 years.
- The student also has the option of staying back and work in Poland once MBBS in Poland is completed.