MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
The study of MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students is well-known because, dating back to 1996, the Indian scholars who were obsessed to become doctors began to travel here.
MBBS in Kazakhstan has become an increasingly popular choice for students who wish to pursue a career in medicine. Kazakhstan offers high-quality medical education that is recognized by several international organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical Commission (NMC).
The country has several well-established medical universities that provide MBBS courses in English, making it a convenient option for international students. The cost of studying medicine in Kazakhstan is relatively affordable compared to other countries, and the living expenses are also relatively low.
Additionally, students get exposure to a diverse range of clinical cases and medical practices, which can provide valuable experience in their future careers. Overall, studying MBBS in Kazakhstan offers a great opportunity for students to receive a high-quality medical education at an affordable cost.
MBBS in Kazakhstan at a Glance
|Eligibility of MBBS in Kazakhstan||1) At least 50% Aggregate Score in PCB Subjects in 10+2 |
2) NEET Qualified
|MBBS Course Duration||6 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Cost of Living||INR 8-12,000/ Month|
|MBBS Fee in Kazakhstan||INR 15 Lakhs - INR 50 Lakhs|
|Top Rated University||Astana Medical University|
|Low Cost University||Kazakh National Medical University|
Kazakhstan is located in Central Asia and is the ninth-largest country in the world and the largest landlocked country in the world. It is bordered by Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan.
- It has a population of about 18 million people and its capital is Nur-Sultan. Kazakhstan has a variety of landscapes, including flatlands, steppes, deserts, and mountains. It is home to two major mountain ranges: the Tien Shan and the Altai. The country is known for its vast steppes, which are great for grazing livestock.
- Kazakhstan is a diverse and multicultural country. Kazakh, Russian, Ukrainian, and English are the most widely spoken languages, with Kazakh being the official language.
Request a Call Back
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
Kazakhstan is a developing destination for students aspiring and pursuing medical studies within the region. It is the wealthiest and most significant of the nations with ‘Stans’ as its nickname. According to history, it has been a culturally diverse nation; as of the 2009 census, about 63% of individuals were residing native Kazakhs.
This global factor is also a significant feature of the nation’s higher education segment, where international exchanges and collaborations are taking over a growing prominent role, via colleges in Kazakhstan, desperate to welcome intercontinental academics and students from all over the globe.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility criteria for Indian Students
In order to get admission to MBBS in Kazakhstan medical universities, candidates must fulfill following criteria:
12th Standard : Minimum 50% in PCB for General Category and Minimum 40% in PCB for Reserve category candidates.
NEET Result: Candidate must qualify NEET exam if they wish to practice in India as a doctor. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS abroad admissions.
Age: The candidate must be minimum 17 Years old at 31st December of the year of admission.
Application Deadline: 15 September each year
Top Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Astana Medical University was founded in 1997 as the Academy in Kazakhstan. Nonetheless, in 2009, the Academy became a university. This is because of many courses like Bachelors, Masters, as well as Ph.D.! Astana Medical institution turned to the most desired by numerous medical students’ aspirants globally. Other than providing medical training, the institution is also famous within the areas of clinical activities and med-science development.
Tuition Fees: USD 5294(approx)/Year
Accommodation Fees: USD 800 (Approx)/Year
Kazakh National Medical University
This University was established in 1930 within the provincial territory of the city of Almaty and is among the best medicinal colleges in Kazakhstan. The college is possessed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The college started with the motto to characterize an ideal model of aggressive and development-centred foundation to convey profoundly qualified restorative instruction to understudies around the globe.
Tuition Fees: USD 6352.81(Approx)/Year
Accommodation Fees: USD 700/Year
Semey State University
Semey State Medical University is a coeducational institution. The University is accredited by the Medical Council of India, World Federation of Medical Education, World Health Organization, and the Republic of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Education and Science. The University is ranked 17th within the country and 5059 in the world. NCJSC Semey State Medical University is the uppermost university for medical education that is situated in Kazakhstan.
Tuition Fees: USD5500(Approx)/Year
Accommodation Fees: USD700(Approx)/Year
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Kazakhstan focused AI-Farabi Kazakh National University was established in the year 1934 and is situated in the Almaty city. It is exceptionally looked for and requesting restorative foundations in the nation. This college is likewise prominently called as KAZNU Kazakhstan. This University has the most significant grounds in Kazakhstan. They are arranged in a beautiful locale of Almaty, with the most significant grounds in the country.
Tuition Fees: USD 4658.72(Approx)/Year
Accommodation Fees: USD 1000(Approx)/Year
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee structure 2023-24
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Fees/Year |
|Kazakh National Medical University||$6900||$700|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University||$4700||$1000|
|South Kazakh Medical Academy||$3950||$700|
|JSC Astana Medical University||$5,500 ||$700 |
|Astana Medical University||$4,600||$800 |
|West Kazakhstan Medical University||$6,394 ||$648 |
|University of International Business||$6,734 ||$226 |
|Semey State Medical University||$3,700||$700 |
|Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University||$4000||$648 |
|Kokshetau State University||$3,500||$500 |
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University||$4,500 ||$600 |
|Karaganda State Medical University||$4,750 ||$484 |
MBBS in Kazakhstan Syllabus
MBBS in Kazakhstan is one of the most sought-after courses of study for medical students from all over the world. Kazakhstan is a country in central Asia, and is becoming increasingly popular for medical education. The MBBS syllabus in Kazakhstan follows a 6-year program of study that includes theoretical and practical training. The first 5 years are dedicated to classroom and laboratory learning, while the 6th year is dedicated to clinical training in a hospital.
- The MBBS syllabus in Kazakhstan is divided into three major parts: pre-clinical, clinical, and post-clinical. In the pre-clinical stage, the student is taught the fundamentals of medical science such as anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, and pathology. This is followed by the clinical stage, where the student is taught the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, and medical ethics. The last stage of the MBBS syllabus in Kazakhstan is the post-clinical stage, which consists of a year-long internship in a hospital.
- The MBBS syllabus in Kazakhstan also includes courses in English and Kazakh language. This is to ensure that the student is able to communicate and interact effectively with doctors and patients in the hospitals. Additionally, the student will also be required to take courses in social sciences, such as psychology and sociology.
- The MBBS syllabus in Kazakhstan also includes courses in clinical research, which is essential to doctors in their professional practice. The student will also be taught the application of medical technologies, such as ultrasound, CT scans, and MRI. Furthermore, the student will also get a chance to learn about public health issues, such as epidemiology, nutrition, and health care delivery.
- At the end of the MBBS syllabus in Kazakhstan, the student is required to appear for a final exam. This exam tests the student’s understanding of the theoretical knowledge learned during the course of the program. After successful completion of the exam, the student is awarded a degree in MBBS. This degree is recognized by the Medical Council of India and can be used for further study or for practice in India.
MBBS In Kazakhstan Vs MBBS In India
Medical education is a high-priority field given by all students, and it has been a career of choice for many students who have an aptitude for the sciences. Due to the ever-growing demand of medical professionals, the study of medicine has been made available in various countries around the world. Two of the most popular places to pursue medical education are Kazakhstan and India.
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||MBBS In India|
|Duration - 6 Years Include Internship||Duration - 4-5 Years Include Internship|
|Students batch size - 20-35||Students batch size - 60-70 students|
|Fees - 25 - 35 L||Fees - 70 L - 1 Cr|
|IELTS/TOEFL aren't compulsory in all colleges||IELTS/TOEFL are not mandatory but need to pass other entrance exams|
|Well equipped with unique and high-quality education||Know for its high class education and other facilities|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
MBBS course in Kazakhstan is getting a high reputation and recognition among Indians. Kazakhstan offers world-class medical education and the opportunity to study with International exposure. Here are some key benefits which make Kazakhstan a preferable destination to study MBBS abroad.
Kazakhstan offers some of the best medical universities and educational institutions in the world. The universities and educational institutions have a good reputation and provide quality medical education.
Recognition by International Bodies
The medical universities in Kazakhstan are accredited and recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO). The universities offer a wide range of courses that are recognized worldwide.
Infrastructure and equipment
Kazakhstan has a well-developed medical infrastructure which is essential for medical education. Students can find the latest equipment and technology in the medical universities.
Wide range courses
The universities also offer a wide range of specialized courses in various medical disciplines. Students can also enroll in internship programs and clinical rotations.
High standard of living
Kazakhstan has a high standard of living and provides a safe and secure environment to study. The cost of living in Kazakhstan is quite low and the students can easily manage their expenses. The universities also offer scholarships and other financial assistance to students.
Duration of MBBS in Georgia
The MBBS program in Georgia is comprehensive and it provides the students with the necessary knowledge and skills required to become a successful doctor.
The duration of the MBBS course in Georgia is six years. The first three years are dedicated to pre-clinical studies and the last three years are dedicated to clinical studies.
Food and Accommodation Cost
There are much range of options that are available when it comes to Food and accommodation in Kazakhstan
Most of the universities provide accommodation for the students, while those who prefer to stay off-campus can opt for a rented apartment or hostel. For food, most universities have a canteen or mess where meals are served at an affordable price.
Some universities also have cafeterias, where students can buy snacks and beverages.
The cost of traveling in Kazakhstan is relatively low. There are various means of transportation are available like trains, buses, metro etc. which makes easy for students to travel as per their choice.
Living Cost in Kazakhstan
The living cost for MBBS in Kazakhstan is relatively low as compared to other countries. It is an ideal destination for students looking to pursue MBBS abroad at low cost.
The cost of living in Kazakhstan is estimated to be around 350 to 450 USD per month. This includes accommodation, food, transportation, entertainment, and other basic necessities.
|Particulars||Average cost in USD||Average cost in INR|
|Travelling Cost||$20 -25||1,500 - 2,000|
Admission process for MBBS in Kazakhstan
The first step of the admission process is to fill out and submit the online application form. The application form must be filled out carefully and accurately as any mistakes can lead to delay or rejection of the application. The application should include basic personal information such as name, contact details, educational background, and other details. Once the form is submitted, it is evaluated by the admission committee. The next step is to provide all the required documents for verification. This includes the previous academic records, birth certificate, passport, medical fitness certificate, and other documents. After the documents are verified, the student is interviewed. During the interview, the student is assessed on their communication skills, knowledge of the course, and overall aptitude. The last step is to pay the tuition fees. The tuition fees vary depending on the university. Once the tuition fees are paid, the student is given an admission letter. This is the final step in the admission process.
Step 1: The first step of the admission process is to fill out and submit the online application form.
- The application form must be filled out carefully and accurately as any mistakes can lead to delay or rejection of the application
Step 2: Once the form is submitted, it is evaluated by the admission committee
Step 3: The next step is to provide all the required documents for verification.
- This includes previous academic records, birth certificates, passports, medical fitness certificates, and other documents
Step 4: After the documents are verified, the student is interviewed by some universities while some Universities take entrance exams.
Step 5: The last step is to pay the tuition fees. The tuition fees vary depending on the university. Once the tuition fees are paid, the student is given an admission letter
Required documents for MBBS course in Kazakhstan
These are the list of required documents for studying Medicine in Kazakhstan. Once the documents are submitted, the student’s application will be evaluated and they will be notified after approval.
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Is it worth considering?
The majority of students that want to study MBBS and gain an elite certificate at the lowest rates with sustained quality have increased. Many students wish to go for medical studies and acquire massive benefits in many nations across the earth. But alas, the wishes of those aspirants never came true because of several reasons and issues. Some of these issues are the high cost of tuition fees and the costs of living. Although some students can afford it, many are having difficulties in paying such fees. Indian scholars especially tackle such issues either they don’t sit in their preferred medical institutions or a financial setback.For all these issues,
Must-Have Information If You Are Planning to Study MBBS In Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has become a new place for Indian students who want to pursue their careers in MBBS. Kazakhstan is well known to offer a program for students who are not so strong financially and want to study MBBS abroad. Along with that, the hospitals that are affiliated with the colleges are immensely large in number. The students who complete their education in these MBBS colleges are provided with an MD degree. This degree holds the same importance as the Indian MBBS degree
Above that, there are various NMC-approved universities in Kazakhstan and thus is home to several international students from across the globe. The faculty is well trained and offers ace quality schooling to the respective students by seeking the use of modern techniques
KAZAKHSTAN: IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR STUDYING MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Well, talking about the country and the environment there, Kazakhstan is a lovely place where the MBBS universities have the latest amenities. The best part about this is that the MBBS colleges mainly is home to international students and the students who have passed out from the university are capable of working in every corner of the world depending on their preferences
Even the admission process is direct, and there is a wide number of NMC-approved colleges in Kazakhstan. Students may be concerned with the main problem while they plan to study here if the medium of teaching is not English. But you need not worry because; the medium that they use in teaching their students is pure English.
Since you are searching for low-cost MBBS universities in Kazakhstan, we have brought you the same:
- The first university on the list is Kazakh National Medical University. The course is for 5+1 years. The first-year charges are 6300 USD, and then for the rest of five years, the fee charges are 500 USD, which emphasizes that the total amount is 26300USD.
- Next is the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. The course is for 5 years. The first-year charges are 6100 USD, and then for the rest of five years, the fee is 5190USD. So, the total cost is 26860 USD.
- The third medical college is the South Kazakh Medical Academy. In the first year of the course, the fee charges are 5000 USD while for the rest years it is 4300 USD. Since it is a five-year course duration, the end amount is 22200 USD.
- Fourthly, Semey Medical University is one of the renowned MBBS universities. The first year’s charges are 5200 USD, and then the follow-up charges for the next four years are 4200 USD. The duration of the course is 5+1 year.
- Lastly, Astana Medical University is the recognized MBBS University in Kazakhstan. The course duration is 5 years. In this university, the courses for the five years are 3700 USD. The total thus is 18500 USD.
The best part about the colleges mentioned above is that they are all NMC accredited colleges.
We also have a brief answer to your question of why you should study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- All the MBBS universities follow a simple admission procedure- Unlike many other abroad universities with a complicated admission procedure, Kazakhstan is free of all those. The admission procedure is simpler to comprehend and follow.
- Secondly, the standard of living is pretty much affordable in Kazakhstan- Since many Indian private colleges charge huge amounts of money that the living expenses fall short. But when an Indian student takes admitted to Kazakhstan’s MBBS university, he needs not to face any such issue. You ask why? It’s because of the budget-friendly fee structure that allows saving decent money for living there.
- Another important reason is that the mode of communication that the university swears by is English- Since communication is necessary for better understanding, the universities in Kazakhstan make sure that all their international students can grasp the concept, which is why they prefer English as the mode of instruction.
These are the reasons why you should give it a thought as to why you should seek admission to the MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan. So, plan your schedule and create a successful medical career by seeking admission to the top medical colleges of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan makes an excellent destination for a student from across the world to study MBBS in any of their desired medical university. Here’s your chance to maximize your success in your medical career. Start now and expand your coast immediately after graduation!