MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
The study of MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students is well-known because, dating back to 1996, the Indian scholars who were obsessed to become doctors began to travel here.
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
Kazakhstan is a developing destination for students aspiring and pursuing medical studies within the region. It is the wealthiest and most significant of the nations with ‘Stans’ as its nickname. According to history, it has been a culturally diverse nation; as of the 2009 census, about 63% of individuals were residing native Kazakhs. This global factor is also a significant feature of the nation’s higher education segment, where international exchanges and collaborations are taking over a growing prominent role, via colleges in Kazakhstan, desperate to welcome intercontinental academics and students from all over the globe.
Request a Call Back
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility
In order to get admission to MBBS in Kazakhstan medical universities, candidates must fulfill following criteria:
12th Standard : Minimum 50% in PCB for General Category and Minimum 40% in PCB for Reserve category candidates.
NEET Result: Candidate must qualify NEET exam if they wish to practice in India as a doctor. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS abroad admissions.
Age: The candidate must be minimum 17 Years old at 31st December of the year of admission.
Application Deadline: 15 September each year
Top Universities for MBBS in kazakhstan
Astana Medical University was founded in 1997 as the Academy in Kazakhstan. Nonetheless, in 2009, the Academy became a university. This is because of many courses like Bachelors, Masters, as well as Ph.D.! Astana Medical institution turned to the most desired by numerous medical students’ aspirants globally. Other than providing medical training, the institution is also famous within the areas of clinical activities and med-science development.
Tuition Fees: USD 5294(approx)/Year
Accommodation Fees: USD 800 (Approx)/Year
Kazakh National Medical University
This University was established in 1930 within the provincial territory of the city of Almaty and is among the best medicinal colleges in Kazakhstan. The college is possessed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The college started with the motto to characterize an ideal model of aggressive and development-centred foundation to convey profoundly qualified restorative instruction to understudies around the globe.
Tuition Fees: USD 6352.81(Approx)/Year
Accommodation Fees: USD 700/Year
Semey State University
Semey State Medical University is a coeducational institution. The University is accredited by the Medical Council of India, World Federation of Medical Education, World Health Organization, and the Republic of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Education and Science. The University is ranked 17th within the country and 5059 in the world. NCJSC Semey State Medical University is the uppermost university for medical education that is situated in Kazakhstan.
Tuition Fees: USD5500(Approx)/Year
Accommodation Fees: USD700(Approx)/Year
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Kazakhstan focused AI-Farabi Kazakh National University was established in the year 1934 and is situated in the Almaty city. It is exceptionally looked for and requesting restorative foundations in the nation. This college is likewise prominently called as KAZNU Kazakhstan. This University has the most significant grounds in Kazakhstan. They are arranged in a beautiful locale of Almaty, with the most significant grounds in the country.
Tuition Fees: USD 4658.72(Approx)/Year
Accommodation Fees: USD 1000(Approx)/Year
MBBS in Russia FAQs
Do Russian Universities follow NMC Guidelines?
Can Indian students get medical practitioner license in Russia?
Russia is a very cold country, is it very hard to live in Russia?
When should I apply for admission in MBBS course?
Is there any January intake for MBBS course in Russia?
Which documents are required to apply for MBBS in Russia?
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Is it worth considering?
The majority of students that want to study MBBS and gain an elite certificate at the lowest rates with sustained quality have increased. Many students wish to go for medical studies and acquire massive benefits in many nations across the earth. But alas, the wishes of those aspirants never came true because of several reasons and issues. Some of these issues are the high cost of tuition fees and the costs of living. Although some students can afford it, many are having difficulties in paying such fees. Indian scholars especially tackle such issues either they don’t sit in their preferred medical institutions or a financial setback.For all these issues,
Must-Have Information If You Are Planning to Study MBBS In Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has become a new place for Indian students who want to pursue their careers in MBBS. Kazakhstan is well known to offer a program for students who are not so strong financially and want to study MBBS abroad. Along with that, the hospitals that are affiliated with the colleges are immensely large in number. The students who complete their education in these MBBS colleges are provided with an MD degree. This degree holds the same importance as the Indian MBBS degree
Above that, there are various NMC-approved universities in Kazakhstan and thus is home to several international students from across the globe. The faculty is well trained and offers ace quality schooling to the respective students by seeking the use of modern techniques
KAZAKHSTAN: IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR STUDYING MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Well, talking about the country and the environment there, Kazakhstan is a lovely place where the MBBS universities have the latest amenities. The best part about this is that the MBBS colleges mainly is home to international students and the students who have passed out from the university are capable of working in every corner of the world depending on their preferences
Even the admission process is direct, and there is a wide number of NMC-approved colleges in Kazakhstan. Students may be concerned with the main problem while they plan to study here if the medium of teaching is not English. But you need not worry because; the medium that they use in teaching their students is pure English.
Since you are searching for low-cost MBBS universities in Kazakhstan, we have brought you the same:
- The first university on the list is Kazakh National Medical University. The course is for 5+1 years. The first-year charges are 6300 USD, and then for the rest of five years, the fee charges are 500 USD, which emphasizes that the total amount is 26300USD.
- Next is the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. The course is for 5 years. The first-year charges are 6100 USD, and then for the rest of five years, the fee is 5190USD. So, the total cost is 26860 USD.
- The third medical college is the South Kazakh Medical Academy. In the first year of the course, the fee charges are 5000 USD while for the rest years it is 4300 USD. Since it is a five-year course duration, the end amount is 22200 USD.
- Fourthly, Semey Medical University is one of the renowned MBBS universities. The first year’s charges are 5200 USD, and then the follow-up charges for the next four years are 4200 USD. The duration of the course is 5+1 year.
- Lastly, Astana Medical University is the recognized MBBS University in Kazakhstan. The course duration is 5 years. In this university, the courses for the five years are 3700 USD. The total thus is 18500 USD.
The best part about the colleges mentioned above is that they are all NMC accredited colleges.
We also have a brief answer to your question of why you should study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- All the MBBS universities follow a simple admission procedure- Unlike many other abroad universities with a complicated admission procedure, Kazakhstan is free of all those. The admission procedure is simpler to comprehend and follow.
- Secondly, the standard of living is pretty much affordable in Kazakhstan- Since many Indian private colleges charge huge amounts of money that the living expenses fall short. But when an Indian student takes admitted to Kazakhstan’s MBBS university, he needs not to face any such issue. You ask why? It’s because of the budget-friendly fee structure that allows saving decent money for living there.
- Another important reason is that the mode of communication that the university swears by is English- Since communication is necessary for better understanding, the universities in Kazakhstan make sure that all their international students can grasp the concept, which is why they prefer English as the mode of instruction.
These are the reasons why you should give it a thought as to why you should seek admission to the MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan. So, plan your schedule and create a successful medical career by seeking admission to the top medical colleges of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan makes an excellent destination for a student from across the world to study MBBS in any of their desired medical university. Here’s your chance to maximize your success in your medical career. Start now and expand your coast immediately after graduation!