MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students
Kazakhstan is a developing destination for students aspiring and pursuing medical studies within the region. It is the wealthiest and most significant of the nations with ‘Stans’ as its nickname. According to history, it has been a culturally diverse nation; as of the 2009 census, about 63% of individuals were residing native Kazakhs. This global factor is also a significant feature of the nation’s higher education segment, where international exchanges and collaborations are taking over a growing prominent role, via colleges in Kazakhstan, desperate to welcome intercontinental academics and students from all over the globe.
MBBS in Kazakhstan- At a Glance
|Flight Connectivity from New Delhi||Direct Flights to Almaty|
|Top-Rated University||Kazakh National Medical University|
|Lowest Fee University||South Kazakh Medical Academy|
|All India Students Helpline||+91 9717172071|
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility Criteria for 2022
|Minimum Score in 10th and 12th Standards||50% in PCB in 12th Class|
|Minimum Age||17 years|
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify in NEET to get admission|
Top Universities in Kazakhstan for MBBS Program
These are the universities offering MBBS programs for students all over the world:
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
Any student studying MBBS in this destination is entitled to get an MD degree, which is equivalent to Indian MBBS. The program does not take long. Start now, and you’re a graduate in 5 years. Students across the world will learn and communicate easily because English is the teaching and communication medium. However, to qualify for MBBS registration in Kazakhstan, students must have a 50% score in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at 10+2. With this entire eligibility criterion, you can get an MBBS certificate in Kazakhstan!
Affordable Costs of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
The affordability of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan has made it a hot cake for students, both Indian and abroad. Here is a list of the fees associated with running an MBBS program in Kazakhstan:
- Tuition Fees ranges from 3600 US Dollars to 5700 US Dollar for each year.
- The hostel fee is 600 US dollars for a year.
Astana Medical University Fee Structure for MBBS 2022 Intake
for a full fee structure WhatsApp on 7303552295
Kazakh National Medical University Fee Structure for MBBS 2022
for a full fee structure WhatsApp on 7065806414
Semey State University Fee Structure for MBBS 2022 Intake
for a full fee structure WhatsApp on 9625296813
South Kazakh Medical Academy Fee Structure for MBBS 2022 Intake
for a full fee structure WhatsApp on 9667646813
Eligibility for MBBS Program in Kazakhstan
Candidates who need admission to medical universities in Kazakhstan must qualify the following:
- The student must have a working passport.
- Aspirants ought to be NEET certified within the admission year.
- The aspirant must be 17 years before the 31st December of the Admission session.
- The candidate ought to have finished 10+2 with Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English, scoring not less than 50% from the approved board.
Must-Have Information If You Are Planning to Study MBBS In Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has become a new place for Indian students who want to pursue their careers in MBBS. Kazakhstan is well known to offer a program for students who are not so strong financially and want to study MBBS abroad. Along with that, the hospitals that are affiliated with the colleges are immensely large in number. The students who complete their education in these MBBS colleges are provided with an MD degree. This degree holds the same importance as the Indian MBBS degree
Above that, there are various NMC-approved universities in Kazakhstan and thus is home to several international students from across the globe. The faculty is well trained and offers ace quality schooling to the respective students by seeking the use of modern techniques
KAZAKHSTAN: IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR STUDYING MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Well, talking about the country and the environment there, Kazakhstan is a lovely place where the MBBS universities have the latest amenities. The best part about this is that the MBBS colleges mainly is home to international students and the students who have passed out from the university are capable of working in every corner of the world depending on their preferences
Even the admission process is direct, and there is a wide number of NMC-approved colleges in Kazakhstan. Students may be concerned with the main problem while they plan to study here if the medium of teaching is not English. But you need not worry because; the medium that they use in teaching their students is pure English.
Since you are searching for low-cost MBBS universities in Kazakhstan, we have brought you the same:
- The first university on the list is Kazakh National Medical University. The course is for 5+1 years. The first-year charges are 6300 USD, and then for the rest of five years, the fee charges are 500 USD, which emphasizes that the total amount is 26300USD.
- Next is the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. The course is for 5 years. The first-year charges are 6100 USD, and then for the rest of five years, the fee is 5190USD. So, the total cost is 26860 USD.
- The third medical college is the South Kazakh Medical Academy. In the first year of the course, the fee charges are 5000 USD while for the rest years it is 4300 USD. Since it is a five-year course duration, the end amount is 22200 USD.
- Fourthly, Semey Medical University is one of the renowned MBBS universities. The first year’s charges are 5200 USD, and then the follow-up charges for the next four years are 4200 USD. The duration of the course is 5+1 year.
- Lastly, Astana Medical University is the recognized MBBS University in Kazakhstan. The course duration is 5 years. In this university, the courses for the five years are 3700 USD. The total thus is 18500 USD.
The best part about the colleges mentioned above is that they are all NMC accredited colleges.
We also have a brief answer to your question of why you should study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- All the MBBS universities follow a simple admission procedure- Unlike many other abroad universities with a complicated admission procedure, Kazakhstan is free of all those. The admission procedure is simpler to comprehend and follow.
- Secondly, the standard of living is pretty much affordable in Kazakhstan- Since many Indian private colleges charge huge amounts of money that the living expenses fall short. But when an Indian student takes admitted to Kazakhstan’s MBBS university, he needs not to face any such issue. You ask why? It’s because of the budget-friendly fee structure that allows saving decent money for living there.
- Another important reason is that the mode of communication that the university swears by is English- Since communication is necessary for better understanding, the universities in Kazakhstan make sure that all their international students can grasp the concept, which is why they prefer English as the mode of instruction.
These are the reasons why you should give it a thought as to why you should seek admission to the MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan. So, plan your schedule and create a successful medical career by seeking admission to the top medical colleges of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan makes an excellent destination for a student from across the world to study MBBS in any of their desired medical university. Here’s your chance to maximize your success in your medical career. Start now and expand your coast immediately after graduation!
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Is it worth considering?
The majority of students that want to study MBBS and gain an elite certificate at the lowest rates with sustained quality have increased. Many students wish to go for medical studies and acquire massive benefits in many nations across the earth. But alas, the wishes of those aspirants never came true because of several reasons and issues. Some of these issues are the high cost of tuition fees and the costs of living. Although some students can afford it, many are having difficulties in paying such fees. Indian scholars especially tackle such issues either they don’t sit in their preferred medical institutions or a financial setback.
For all these issues, Kazakhstan has implemented a program for those students with the less financial privilege to study MBBS. This write-up will give you all the information you ought to get about studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.