Terms and Conditions for Students
Since 2017, the process of medical admission has become smoother in the government and private medical colleges as it is done strictly through the entrance test – NEET, which is mandatory for medical aspirants whether to study MBBS in India or in abroad. Once the results are announced for 12th standard board exams and after the AIPMT in May, the students usually know their stands in the competition. Therefore, this is a good time for the students to look for an opportunity to pursue MBBS in abroad without any additional entrance exams and within the limited budget of the student. The process for admission in MBBS abroad can be simple through reliable overseas education consultants. The student just has to submit the required documents and the process for admission would be initiated immediately. Our terms and conditions for admission in MBBS abroad include:
The payment made by the student is refundable only if:
- We are not able to provide the student admission in his/her preferred university due to unavailability of seats or any similar issue.
- We are not able to provide the student with the admission letter within the duration promised by us.
The payment made by the student will not be refunded if:
- The student gives us any incorrect information and some issue occurs in the admission process due to this misinformation.
- The student seeks admission in a different university after his/her application has been forwarded to a particular university.
- The student fails to pay the processing fee instalment on time. The admission process of such student will be cancelled and the payment will not be refunded.
During the admission process the student must submit:
- Copies of all the required educational documents.
- Copy of the AADHAAR CARD of the student and his/her parents.
- A consent letter from the parents of the student on Rs. 100 stamp paper.
- A two minutes video of the student introducing themselves with consent.
- The processing fee within the time period mentioned.