AIMST University is known as the Asian Institute of Medicine, Science, and Technology. It is a private university. It started its operations in October 2001. It was established under the Maju Institute of Education Development. It is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency. A local firm of architects was appointed as the master planner for the university. It is recognized by the Public Service department in Malaysia.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2001
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 5% of the total number of students
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid throughout the year
Yearly Tuition Fee: 8.7Lakh
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in AIMST University
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at AIMST University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join AIMST University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- It has close to 30 organizations and clubs that deal with the academic, social, and personal interests of students.
- It offers students more than 32-degree programs at the foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Overview of AIMST University
The university was given a tier 4 rating (very good) in 2013 by Malaysia Quality Agency SETARA for medical, pharmacy and dentist. The school boasts of 7 faculties, one school and one learning center. It has over 2500 students. It offers students opportunities to study abroad and at other institutions within the country. It has forged collaborations with various academic and non-academic institutions. The medium of instruction in the school is English.
It has more than 250 faculty members. The Faculties in the school include the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Allied Health Professions, Faculty of Engineering and Computer Technology, and Faculty of Business and Management. It also has a School of Foundation Studies and a Center for Lifelong Learning.
The school has an indoor sports complex. It provides facilities for playing basketball, badminton, squash, and table tennis. It has a gym and an Olympic size swimming pool. The university hosts tournaments for football hockey and cricket matches regionally and internationally. It has a student center that contains a post office, book store, mini market, computer labs, healthcare center, and bank ATMs. It also has a designated prayer hall for Muslim students and Faculty. Students can access Wi-Fi from every corner of the campus.
The university provides hostel facilities for all students. The services provided include meals at the on-campus cafeteria. Transportation facilities are available to and from the university.