Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Have you been battling with placement exams to the extent you can’t get admission into the University of your choice? Wipe off your tears and grab the opportunity given by Kazakhstan Medical University! No placement exam! Happy now?
About Kazakhstan Medical University
Kazakhstan focused AI-Farabi Kazakh National University was established in the year 1934 and is situated in the Almaty city. It is exceptionally looked for and requesting restorative foundations in the nation. This college is likewise prominently called as KAZNU Kazakhstan.
This University has the most significant grounds in Kazakhstan. They are arranged in a beautiful locale of Almaty, with the most significant grounds in the country. The grounds have 13 structures for the training reason.
The college has its prevalence all across the globe and probably got the sultriest goal on the planet for MBBS wannabes. Scholars from Indian additionally lean toward considering prescription from this instructive establishment. Today, the University encourages an assorted scope of the strengths.
- Founded in: 1934
- Address: Al Farabi Avenue, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- MBBS Seats for Indian Students: 150
- Academic Year Begins: September, February
- The Language of Instruction: English
- Departments: 115
- Number of Academic Staff: over 2,000
The timespan of MBBS Course
The span for the MBBS Course is about 6 years. The cutoff time for getting applications is from 1st February-31st August consistently (in the online enlistments).
Candidates should enlist on the official site online and gain admittance to the online application structure. Search on the Personal Account segment for the “Online Registration.”
Expense Structure in the University
Total expense for the multi-year course is Rs. 16,00,000 (this sum may shift based on rupee esteem against the dollar).
Eligibility Requirement for admission in MBBS Course
Check underneath the eligibility for confirmation in this University:
- Age: To be 17 years of age at the latest 31st December of the affirmation year
- Eligibility: 10+2 with half Aggregate in PCB from a perceived board
- Least Qualifying (%): 50% for Unreserved and 45% for the Reserved
- NEET Qualification: Minimum passing rate is an absolute necessity
- Mode of instruction: English
- Length of Course: 5 Years
- Confirmation Time: September
Why Students Choose Al-Farabi Kazakh National University for MBBS Study?
- The scholars need not sit for placement tests before tying down admission to the Kazakhstan Medical University Donations are not required
- Both education costs and cost of the settlement are on the lower side
- Top score instruction offices for the scholars
The college is MCI perceived, and degrees from this college are affirmed over the globe. The education cost is very reasonable at this college, and it is financially useful for Indian scholars. The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University grounds are encompassed with greenery and have the excellent considering conditions. Indeed, even a non-studious scholar turns into a studio one. The earth, in general, is ideal for study in medication. There are numerous points of interest that the college gives to its worldwide scholars. The incredible favorable circumstances take a significant job in pulling in an ever-increasing number of Indian scholars each year.