The All-American Institute of Medical Sciences is located in Black Rover, St Elizabeth Parish in Jamaica. The private medical school was established in 2009. In 2009, it was chartered by the Government of Jamaica and accredited by the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and Other Health professions in 2010. The accreditation has an annual renewal until 2015. The university started its classes in 2011 at its Jamaica campus. In 2014 the school had its first graduates. The four-year program that leads to a doctor of medicine degree is the schools primary educational program.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2009
University Type: Private Institute
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Tropical climate
Yearly Tuition Fee: 9.1 Lakh
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in All American Institute of Medical Sciences
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at All American Institute of Medical Sciences must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join All American Institute of Medical Sciences
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Offers student exchange programs
- Students spend half of their time in Jamaica for preclinical sciences and the last 2 years of clinical sciences are spent at affiliated hospitals located in the United States, United Kingdom or Jamaica.
Cost of Education At All American Institute of Medical Sciences
Overview of All American Institute of Medical Sciences
The institute is registered with the medical University Council of Jamaica as a tertiary level institute in the region. It is also listed in the FAIMER International Medical Education Directory and in the World Health Organizations World Directory of Medical Schools. To ensure students receive their clinical experience, the school partners with the Western Regional Health and Southern Regional Health Authorities that offers students experience at the Black River Health Department and May Pen Hospital. Students are accepted at the beginning of January, May and September semesters.
The main faculty in the institution is the School of Medicine.
The school library provides a growing collection of resources and services for the faculty, students and staff that supports the teaching and learning process of the school. Facilities in the library include a large reading room that is equipped with computers, a periodicals section, a faculty lounge, computer room and a seminar room. The school has an office of student services that works closely with the Registrar office and admissions office with matters related to the quality of the students’ lives. The student services include student accommodations, student counselling (Personal, academic and professional), liaison with the student organization and parent organization and advices students about their career decisions and postgraduate education.
The school provides accommodation facilities for its students.