American Board of Otolaryngology is a corporation that offers certifications in Head and Neck Surgery. The corporation is founded by two committees appointed by the American Laryngological Association and the American Ontological Society. The corporation board of directors will have different members, and each one term expires on an annual basis.
University at Glance:
Established: Founded in the year 1924
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: No
Climate: Continental Climate with Cold Winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: $300 (Application Fee) + $1000 (Examination fee) + Not Available (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: Graduation from an accredited medical school + Completed training + has an active medical license
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: July
Eligibility to study MBBS in American Board of Otolaryngology
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at American Board of Otolaryngology must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join American Board of Otolaryngology
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Affordable fee and living cost
- High-class science laboratory
- Offers certificates for Neck and
- Specialized in Otolaryngology
- Excellent staff people and surgeons
- Use modern technologies
- Connections with national and international organizations
Cost of Education at American Board of Otolaryngology
Overview of American Board of American Board of Otolaryngology
American Board of Otolaryngology is a coeducation higher studies institution. John S. Rhee is the president of the Board of Directors, and Ronald B. Kuppersmith is the treasurer of the college. Directors are eligible to serve for 5 years term. The corporation is a proud member of the America Board of Medical Specialists and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). The American Board of Otolaryngology offers Certificates of certified otolaryngologists, ACCME- accredited residency certificate, and many more.
The corporation is specialized in Head and Neck Surgery. The institution has faculty of Diplomats, Program Directors and Coordinators, and Neck and Head Surgery. The board of members represents the entire faculties. Currently, the board of examination is handled by the Executive Director. The American Board of Otolaryngology has more than 888,000 physicians, 24 board members, 40 specialists, and 87 subspecialists.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology institution has several modern well-versed in emerging research and management. The corporation’s mission is to promote high-quality patient care and the state of art testing methods. There is prospective healthcare infrastructure in the communities. Different advanced equipment is available on the campus. Research databases, public use files are also included in the library of campus.
American Board of Otolaryngology Corporation does not offer accommodation to the students. Many societies and flats are available in the vicinity of the institution. Students can select rooms according to their interests. All the rooms are well equipped with necessary facilities like bed, chair, table, and Ac. The electricity supply and water supply are 24-hours from the hostel.