The school is located in Ajman in United Arab Emirates. It is a large private medical university that was established in 1998. The school was initially known as Gulf Medical College. It offers several programs in medicine and health sciences. The founder of the university is Dr. Thumbay Moideen. He is also the president of the Board of trustees in the university.
The Chancellor of Gulf Medical University is Professor Hossam Hamdy. It has 6 colleges and 26 accredited programs. Following an order by Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research in UAE, the school received university status in 2008.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in the year 1998
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Less than 1847
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot summers and mild winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: AED 40,400
Eligibility: High School Certificate
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in American University School of Medicine, Aruba
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at American University School of Medicine, Aruba must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Gulf Medical University, Ajman
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The scholarship is provided to the students
- Professors give personal attention to students
- Excellent track record forms the past 9 years
- Provide students a friendly environment
- Use cutting edge equipment’s
- Offer a safe and sound atmosphere
- The medical curriculum is set to meet the demand of the advanced market
- Focus on interpersonal skills, clinical and communication skills
- Offers economical practical education programs
- Comes in top 10 universities of Caribbean
- Let students solve patient problems in effective manner
Cost of Education At Gulf Medical University, Ajman
Overview of Gulf Medical University, Ajman
American University School of Medicine Aruba (AUSOMA) is situated at the kingdom of the Netherlands lying in the southern Caribbean Sea. This university became the preferred destination for students seeking an MBBS degree. It’s not only provided quality of education but also adds relaxation and fun to the study. The university is affiliated by the Ministry of Health, Aruba since 2011.
The ultimate goal of the university is to make students able to achieve their dreams. Whether students want to practice in the US, UK, Europe, and in their home country this university fully helps them in the process. American University School of Medicine Aruba offers numerous medical courses that are taught by experienced faculty. All the university professors are best in their fields and hold MDs and PhDs. People not only know this university for their excellent education but also gives world-class facilities to the students.
The university housing options are very comfortable. Students can lease a flat and apartment as per their interest. The university office provides 24*7 support to students in any problem. American University School of Medicine Aruba takes care that students get the home-like experience and feel the entire time. The university offers diverse courses in medical such as premed programs, clinical science, and medical science programs. The university believes in to achieve the proper goal the proper direction is vital.
Here students get individual attention as small size class lets everybody interact with the professor. The teaching staff is fully cooperative and ready to answer any question any student may have. Other than this university has set up advanced laboratories and infrastructure. Students doing MBBS from American University School of Medicine Aruba are eligible for employment in the US and Europe union.