The Angeles University Foundation is higher education medical institution. It is situated in Angeles, Philippines. The university was established by Barbara Yap-Angeles, Agustin P. Angeles, and their family members. The institution was granted the status of university in 1971 by the Department of Education, Culture, and Sports.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1962
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: More than 500
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Climate: Tropical Maritime
Yearly Tuition Fee: 5779 USD (Tuition fee) + 1100 USD (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50% in 10+2 + Medical Certificate+ NEET qualifies+
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: August
Eligibility to study MBBS in Philippines at Angeles University Foundation, Philippines
In Philippines, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Angeles University Foundation, Philippines must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Angeles University Foundation, Philippines
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English
- Affordable fee structure.
- Offers extensive research programs.
- Well qualified staff member.
- Offers guidance and counseling to students.
- Student affairs society takes care of all the non-academic endeavors
Cost of Education at Angeles University Foundation, Philippines
Overview of Angeles University Foundation, Philippines
The Angeles University Foundation is a notorious university for higher studies. The university is accredited by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges, and Universities. It is also recognized by the World health organization. The university won various excellence awards such as Center of Excellence in Information Technology, Institutional Quality Assurance Monitoring and Evaluation (IQUAME) certification and Center of Development for Computer Engineering and Nursing.
The university has multiple faculties, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Law, Faculty of allied medical professionals, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Criminal Justice, and many more. The university offers 63 numerous programs from eight colleges that are situated across the city. The university has more than 55 faculty members with a doctorate, 250 with a master’s degree, and 60 with a law or medicine degree. The university ranked 35 nationally and 8105 internationally.
The university has an advanced infrastructure, the school of medicine has a five-story building that consists of well-equipped laboratories, audio visual classrooms, library, and lecture rooms. The university medical center is dedicated to clinical training. All the students enrolled in the medical programs get extensive private training sessions from the research hospital in Central Luzon. In addition to this, the university has Information Technology Training Center (ITTC), Our Lady of Lourdes Hall, E-classrooms, CI-AUF Language Laboratory, Digital Speech Laboratory, Digital Signal Processing Laboratory, SMART SWEEP Laboratory, HRM Laboratory Our Lady of Grace Chapel, AUF Sports and Cultural Center.
The university has three hostels situated at various places on the campus. All the hostels are fully secured and well furnished. The dormitories can accommodate more than 355 residents at once.