Armenian Medical Institute, Armenia
Armenian Medical Institute located in the city of Yerevan is the largest Non-State University of the country, established in 1990. It is the first private higher education medical institution in the post-Soviet territory. The climate of Armenia is moderate with hot summers and cold winters.
With more than 3000 international students graduating every year, the Armenian Medical Institute offers two education programs that is General Medicine and Dentistry. Find below significant information concerning MBBS studies and other professional courses:
University at a Glance:
Established: Armenian Medical Institution is established in 1990
University Type: Private
Number of International Students: 100
Hostel Type: University Hostel and Private Hostel
Climate: -2.5 – 26.5 degrees
Yearly Tuition Fee: 3800 USD (Tuition fee) + 800 USD (Hostel fee)
Eligibility: Minimum 50 % in PCB+ Qualified NEET
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: 15th October of every academic year
- Students have to secure at least 50% marks in PCB for the General category with a minimum age of 17 years.
- Qualify for the NEET exam
Armenia Medical Institute is the finest medicine university in Armenia. The university is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sport of the Republic of Armenia. The Armenia Medical Institute is the first medical institution in the Republic of Armenia. There is high-quality equipment in the laboratories. There is both physical and online library operating on weekdays. The Armenian Medical Institute ranks in the national rating of America.
Globally Armenian Medical Institute ranks 13,974. It ranks among the first 100 universities in Eastern Europe and Armenia. There are about 45 faculties and more than 200 people who work for the institute. The teaching staff of Armenia Medical Institute includes 56 Doctors of Sciences, 54 professors, and 15 members of various foreign academics.
Over the past few years, Armenia Medical Institute implements the policy of integration into the European space. They have their existing offices in Moscow and Los Angeles. Their representatives are working in Vienna, Lubeck, and Kortrijk. The students of Armenia Medical Institute grab the opportunity to obtain education and at the same time take advantage of the most advanced, modern, and innovative techniques.
Why Should I Study in Armenian Medical Institute?
Over the past few years so many scholars selected Armenian for their MBBS course. Let us dive into some of the major reasons to study in Armenian Medical Institute to pursue MBBS:
- Institute ranks at the top, 3709 globally
- High quality of education
- Renowned and highly qualified instructors and teachers
- No entrance exam required for MBBS admission
- Highly advanced and modern infrastructure
- No demand of donation or capitation fees
- Provide accommodation at reasonable prices
- The teaching instruction language is English (For ease of international students)
- Degree obtained is internationally accepted (Medical students can practice in any country of their choice)
- Affordable fees
- Approved by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization
- Availability of Modern educational equipment