Armenian Medical Institute located in the city of Yerevan is the largest Non-State University of the country, established in 1990. It is the first private higher education medical institution in the post-Soviet territory. The climate of Armenia is moderate with hot summers and cold winters.
With more than 3000 international students graduating every year, the Armenian Medical Institute offers two education programs that is General Medicine and Dentistry. Find below significant information concerning MBBS studies and other professional courses:
University at a Glance:
Established: Armenian Medical Institution is established in 1990
University Type: Private
Number of International Students: 100
Hostel Type: University Hostel and Private Hostel
Climate: -2.5 – 26.5 degrees
Yearly Tuition Fee: 3800 USD (Tuition fee) + 800 USD (Hostel fee)
Eligibility: Minimum 50 % in PCB+ Qualified NEET
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Armenian Medical Institute, Armenia
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Armenian Medical Institute, Armenia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Armenian Medical Institute, Armenia
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Institute ranks at the top, 3709 globally
- High quality of education
- Renowned and highly qualified instructors and teachers
- No entrance exam required for MBBS admission
- Highly advanced and modern infrastructure
- No demand of donation or capitation fees
- Provide accommodation at reasonable prices
- The teaching instruction language is English (For ease of international students)
- Degree obtained is internationally accepted (Medical students can practice in any country of their choice)
- Affordable fees
- Approved by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization
- Availability of Modern educational equipment
Cost of Education At Armenian Medical Institute, Armenia
Overview of Armenian Medical Institute, Armenia
Armenia Medical Institute is the finest medicine university in Armenia. The university is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sport of the Republic of Armenia. The Armenia Medical Institute is the first medical institution in the Republic of Armenia. There is high-quality equipment in the laboratories. There is both physical and online library operating on weekdays. The Armenian Medical Institute ranks in the national rating of America.
Globally Armenian Medical Institute ranks 13,974. It ranks among the first 100 universities in Eastern Europe and Armenia. There are about 45 faculties and more than 200 people who work for the institute. The teaching staff of Armenia Medical Institute includes 56 Doctors of Sciences, 54 professors, and 15 members of various foreign academics.
Over the past few years, Armenia Medical Institute implements the policy of integration into the European space. They have their existing offices in Moscow and Los Angeles. Their representatives are working in Vienna, Lubeck, and Kortrijk. The students of Armenia Medical Institute grab the opportunity to obtain education and at the same time take advantage of the most advanced, modern, and innovative techniques.