Asia Metropolitan University was incepted in 2004. It offers comprehensive educational studies starting from foundation and diploma studies. It offers a number of master’s programs and doctoral degree programs. The school ensures the provision and delivery of quality academic programs. It has a center for quality assurance which ensures the university activities meet the required standards and compliance of an institution of higher education. Monitoring, reviewing, and auditing exercises are carried out by an internal and external auditor.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2004
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid throughout the year
Yearly Tuition Fee: 11.7 Lakh
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Asia Metropolitan University
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Asia Metropolitan University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Asia Metropolitan University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- The school’s vision is to uplift communities with equitable access to quality education.
- It aims to produce well-trained, competent, and qualified graduates for the national and international market.
Cost of Education At Asia Metropolitan University
Overview of Asia Metropolitan University
The school’s mission is to develop a skilled global workforce with a holistic mindset through continuous academic excellence. The school has partnered and collaborated with various institutions in Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Ireland. They include Chiang Mai University, Thailand; National Cancer Society, Malaysia; Athlone Institute of Technology, Ireland, and Caregiver Malaysia. The university has the Johor Bahur Campus which hosts the medical program and other programs related to healthcare. It has links with public hospitals that are near the school.
The Faculties include the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Health Sciences, and Faculty of Business and Information Technology. It also has the Center for postgraduate studies and the Center for Continuing Education and training.
The school has multiple laboratories. Students interested in grants and loans fill out an application in the Financial Aid Office. It has a well-equipped library facility. It has an anatomy museum. The student resource center is equipped with the latest information technology solutions and updated resources that ease students’ study and research efforts.
It provides students with living facilities that are comfortable, conducive, and affordable. It consists of apartments that are equipped with support facilities such as a 24-hour laundry service, tennis court, swimming pool, and more. The students can access the gym in Hall with ease as it is a walking distance of the hostel are. The mall has restaurants, convenient stores, and ATMs for students to buy their daily needs.