Ateneo de Zamboanga University, Philippines is a renowned institution for medical education. The university is a Catholic and Jesuit campus situated in western Mindanao. It is the second oldest university in the Philippines. The university has campuses in Barangay Tumaga and outside Zamboanga City.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1912
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 1000
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Climate: Tropical Maritime
Yearly Tuition Fee: Not Available (Tuition fee) + $301-494 USD (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50% in 10+2 + NEET Qualified+ IELTS/ TOFEL Score Card
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: August
Eligibility to study MBBS in Philippines at Ateneo de Zamboanga University, Philippines
In Philippines, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Ateneo de Zamboanga University, Philippines must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Ateneo de Zamboanga University, Philippines
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English
- Affordable fee structure.
- No capitalization fees.
- Offer a high-class education.
- Well qualified professors.
- Offer student exchange programs.
Cost of Education at Ateneo de Zamboanga University, Philippines
Overview of Ateneo de Zamboanga University, Philippines
Ateneo de Zamboanga University, Philippines is a coeducational institution for higher studies. The university is managed by the Philippines Province of the Society of Jesus in Zamboanga City. The university started as a college in 1952 and got the title of the university in 2001. The university is accredited by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities, Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities in the Asia Pacific, Association of Southeast and East Asian Catholic Colleges and Universities. It is also recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
Ateneo de Zamboanga University has multiple faculties, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Management and Science, and many more. The university has 18 ranks nationally and 10796 ranks across the globe.
The university has a separate research center known as the Ateneo Research Center (ARC). The research center is supervised by the University Research and Publication Council and works as the main body for medical education. All the medical students get training from the research center. The university is not only focused on academic activities but also takes care of student’s interpersonal skills. The university has Center for Community Extension Services, Social Awareness and Community Service Involvement center, Ateneo Center for Leadership and Governance, and Private Schools Athletic Association. The Beacon Magazine is the official publication house of the university that publishes local and international journalisms.
The university has well-furnished dormitories where international students can apply for rooms. All the accommodations are comfortable and offer space that is up to the mark for student comfort. All the rooms are well equipped with basic amenities such as a bed, chair table, etc.