Aureus University School of Medicine, Aruba is a medical higher education institution located in the large town of Oranjestad. Providing high standards and affordable medical education is the mission of this university. Students who have a strong desire for success can choose this university to achieve their goals. Aureus University School of Medicine’s main focus is to educate the students in such a way that they comprehend the responsibility of the medical profession.
University at a Glance:
Established: Aureus University School of Medicine, Aruba is founded in 2004
University Type: Private
Number of International Students: More than 500
Hostel Type: Student Housing (Private houses and apartments)
Climate: Average temperature is 83 degrees Fahrenheit (27 Celsius)
Yearly Tuition Fee: $6995 /semester (Tuition Fee), $900 to $1200 /month (Living Cost)
Eligibility: Minimum 50 % in PCB+ Qualified NEET + TOEFL or IELTS scores (May require)
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS Aureus University School of Medicine, Aruba
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Aureus University School of Medicine, Aruba must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Aureus University School of Medicine, Aruba
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Experienced and diverse faculty members
- Scholarship and financial ads are provided to students based on their merit
- Teaching from visiting professors from Canada and the United States
- Friendly and safe environment
- Committed and helpful administration member
- Free wireless campus
- Modern library and lab equipment
- 20000 square feet of classroom and laboratory space
- Give a challenging setting for the student to practice medicine
Cost of Education At Aureus University School of Medicine, Aruba
Overview of Aureus University School of Medicine, Aruba
Aureus University School of Medicine, Aruba is a private university located in Aruba in the Caribbean. In January 2011, University changed its name to All Saints University of Medicine to differentiate itself from the other universities in Aruba. It is recognized by the government of Aruba and also listed under AVICENNA Directory for medicine and FAIMER International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
The university provides 4 years and 5 years of medical programs to students. In 4-year, the medical course is consisting of 10 semesters and 5 years, of course, have 3 semesters of one year each. The 4 years of medical courses consist of 2 years of basic science study and 2 years of clinical rotation. The first year of the 5-year medical program is for premed followed by 2 years of basic science courses. The last two years are for clinical rotations in different regions of the United States.
The university is not only famous for high-end education it also has a fully equipped campus, laboratories, and advanced facilities. Students can get accommodation in a university dorm. In addition to this, the university faculty is highly qualified and motivates students to become the healers of the future. The professor here is compassionate toward medicines and they teach students in the same manner. The admission rate of the university is 30 to 40 % in medical higher education. Students from all around the world are welcome here. The Aureus University School of Medicine is continuously expanding itself and providing wealth and a rich environment to its students.