Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University, Azerbaijan Republic
Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University is a notorious medical higher education institution. The university is named after Nariman Narimanov in 1990. The university is recognized by Azerbaijan public medicinal institution and it has a history of 100 years. The university is placed in Baku that is the biggest town of Azerbaijan. It’s the most urban city of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
University at a Glance:
Established: Azerbaijan Medical University is founded in 1930
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: More than 1000
Hostel Type: Yes on-campus accommodation
Climate: Moderate, Strong wind
Yearly Tuition Fee: 3000 USD (Foundation Course), 4000 USD (Faculty of Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy), 5000 USD (Residency / Master program)
Eligibility: Min 85 % in 12th board exams, NEET score, IETLS or TOEFL score
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University, Azerbaijan Republic
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University, Azerbaijan Republic must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University, Azerbaijan Republic
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The first university to provide MBBS in Azerbaijan
- Offers several MBBS courses to choose from
- The University campus has 6 hostels two for boys, two for girls, and 2 for a foreigner.
- Offers recreation and sports field to students
- Largest library with more than 600000 books
- University has a separate department for cultural activities and dance groups
- Students can enjoy in campus swimming pool in their free time
- University conduct conference every year in May
- The university gives a special discount to students getting treatment from clinics of AMU
Cost of Education At Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University, Azerbaijan Republic
Overview of Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University, Azerbaijan Republic
Azerbaijan Medical University is the biggest medical research center in the Baku. Students do not think twice while taking admission to this university because it’s one of the universities that have its in campus printing house that is called Tabib. The university offers almost 74 academic courses in different subjects. More than 8000 students get an education here from world-renowned faculty members. The university has four clinic oncology, surgical, dental, and therapeutic. The international ranking of the university is 11156.
The admission process of the university is quite simple. The medical degree of Azerbaijan Medical University is accepted all across the globe. The university also offers scholarships based on merit and need. However, the final decision depends upon the academic performance of the student. The university has an enthusiastic student in scientific society. It has a record of hosting more than 150 conferences. All the programs offered by the university are recognized by the ministry of health and science Azerbaijan and ministry of health
Azerbaijan. Most of the students feel like applying for abroad MBBS would be a difficult task but the university admission process let student enroll in MBBS course smoothly and easily. The university offers 6 years, 5 years, and 4.5 years of medical courses. In the primary year of the study, the class size is 13 to 15 students but later on, in intermediate and undergraduate courses the class size was reduced to 9 to 12 students.