BAU international university
Tuition Fee - USD 7000/Year
BAU international university is a young university located in Batumi, Georgia. It was established in 2015. The university is a part of the BAU global network. The BAU global network consists of 8 universities, 4 language schools, and 16 liaison offices over 4 continents in 9 countries. The course lasts for 6 years. The medium of study in the institution is English. From the first year of its establishment, the school was enlisted in the World Health Organization directory of medical schools.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2015
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid summers/ Cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD6500
Eligibility: Interview + English Language Certificate
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: 19th – 23rd October 2020
One of the major goals of the institution is to ensure that it develops and implements scientific research projects. It also encourages participation of the students in the research projects. Areas where the university seeks to realize scientific research include Public health, Immunohematology, and Pharmacokinetics. It provides students with practical clinical experiences in Medina Health center. The medium of teaching is English. The university, being a modern facility, features latest technologies, classrooms, laboratories, and mannequin simulation stations.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Georgia at BAU international university
In Georgia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at BAU international university must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) NEET Qualification required.
2) 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31
4) Medical fitness certificate
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join BAU international university
- Large campus
- Provision of permanent residency after the course completion
- Provides experts advice to students for their researches individually.
- Provides Emi plans for easy payments of fees.
- Offers scholarships through cultural programs and cultural assessment.
- E-library facility
- Laboratories filled with modern equipment
- The school charges affordable fees.
- The school ensures students receive high quality education.
- The school professors are highly competent, and are well experienced in their areas of expertise.
- The school has a modern facility with latest technologies, classrooms, laboratories and mannequin simulation stations.
Cost of Education at BAU international university
For MBBS Program at BAU international university, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: WhatsApp us for latest fee structure
Hostel Accommodation: Starts at USD 1000/Year
Medical Insurance: Starts at USD 300/Year
Overview of BAU international university
Teaching in the university is led by Bahcesehir University professors. Lecturers from other Georgian universities are also involved in teaching. Famous Turkey doctors periodically visit the institution and hold public lectures for students.
The students have access to a physical school library within the school premises. The ILL service allows students to access e-books. Additionally, the students have access to Bahcesehir University’s online library. All types of library transactions are handled online and records are electronically kept.
The university accepts students from foreign countries. This has led to the development of a multicultural environment. Students are friends and future colleagues with different backgrounds, traditions and cultures from all over the world. The school offers students a free USMLE course during their studies.
There are rentals around the school that offer students accommodation.