Belarusian State Medical University is the higher education institute of the Republic of Belarus. At the start, the medical faculty was the part of the university but later on, in 1930 it became an individual institution.
It is a world-renowned university situated in the city of Minsk. It’s one of the leading institutions for medical.
University at a Glance:
Established: Belarusian Sates medical University is founded in 1930
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: More than 1200
Hostel Type: Yes on-campus accommodation
Climate: -4.50C to -80C
Yearly Tuition Fee: 4900 USD (Tuition Fee), 3 000 – 4 800 USD (Average cost of living)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, NEET is mandatory
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Belarussian State Medical University, Belarus
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Belarussian State Medical University, Belarus must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Belarussian State Medical University, Belarus
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- All courses are of European education standard
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English
- BSMU has in campus health care center for students
- Students can do practice in city health clinics
- University also provides health training to students
- Affordable fee and cost of living is as compared to another university
- Follows convenient application process
- Students can interest in various cultures of the world
- University takes cares of the diverse needs of students
Belarussian State Medical University, Belarus
Overview of Belarussian State Medical University, Belarus
The Belarusian Sates medical University Is known for its teaching standards and quality of medical education. It is located in Belarus and provides 6 years medical course. The university has 72 departments to teach numerous medical courses. Among these departments 43 are clinical and 29 are theoretical. The international students prefer this university because of its advantages.
The university is more focused on practical studies rather than doing study from books only. The Belarusian Sates Medical University is approved by the Ministry of India and also listed in the MCI list 2019. The university is also affiliated by the World Health Organization. In 2012 the university was modernized its research division with six highly equipped laboratories and eight scientific groups. The university world ranking is 3544 and the national rank is 3.
As far as university academic staff concerns it has 800 faculty members out of which 65 % have a scientific degree. The students and teacher ratio in the classroom is 20:1. Most of the medical course classes are conducted in the laboratories. The student can do study in one area out of surgery, therapy, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology, and Intensive Care.
The Belarusian Sates medical University not eminent for excellent education but also offers other amenities and conveniences to students. The university has a dedicated committee for counseling, healthcare, and technical issues. It also has a Local language learning center to teach international students’ home-grown language. The admission process of the university is very simple. It is based on academic progress and counseling. All the process is handled by the Academic and Methodology Board consisting of numerous departments. The university main goal is to improve the health care system of the country and provide highly trained medical staff.