The institute was established in 1990. This was after a decision by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The school was granted the name Abu Ali Ibn Sino (Avicenna) in 1991. The school’s mission is to ensure well-being, health and social stability of the community through research, education and practical medicine. The institute thrives in various disciplines which include medicine, medical pedagogy, pharmacy and medical biology.
It has signed memorandums of understanding and cooperation agreements with universities and research centers of various countries thus encouraging faculty and student exchange programs. These countries include Turkey, Russia, USA, China, India, Italy, South Korea, Ireland, Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Spain and Great Britain.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1990
University Type: Public Institute
Number of International Students: 310+
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot summers and cool winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 3500
Eligibility: 70% in PCB
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Bukhara Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino
In Uzbekistan, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Bukhara Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Bukhara Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Students who have successfully completed their MBBS from this institute are leading medical practitioners in different parts of the world.
- The institute provides first-class infrastructure with impressive academic facilities.
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English
- The university is recognized by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
- It strengthens the knowledge of students through practical training.
Cost of Education at Bukhara Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino
Overview of Bukhara Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino
The university consists of 38 departments, 48 masters and 15 bachelor’s degree programs. There are 3324 students pursuing bachelor’s programs, 124 pursuing master’s programs, 365 in clinical internships and 10 students in residency programs. The university accepts foreign students from various nations. Countries represented in the school include Russia, Tajikistan, India, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan and Ukraine. It offers scholarship opportunities. The school has 381 academic staff. This includes 30 doctors of science, 184 candidates of science, and 167 teachers.
The university has 7 faculties which include Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medical Biology, Faculty of Medical Pedagogy, Faculty of Preventive Medicine, Faculty of Higher Nursing and International Faculty.
The accommodation facilities have spiritual rooms, a sports complex and a recreation zone. The school’s library is well equipped with periodicals, textbooks, reference books and tutorials. The university encourages students to take part in extra curricular activities such as sports. Volleyball, basketball, football, skiing, rugby and table tennis are among the available sporting activities.
The university offers its students accommodation facilities. The rooms are on a sharing basis. They are well furnished