About Bukhara State Medical Institute
The institute was established in 1990. This was after a decision by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The school was granted the name Abu Ali Ibn Sino (Avicenna) in 1991. The school’s mission is to ensure the well-being, health, and social stability of the community through research, education and practical medicine. The institute thrives in various disciplines which include medicine, medical pedagogy, pharmacy and medical biology.
It has signed memorandums of understanding and cooperation agreements with universities and research centers of various countries thus encouraging faculty and student exchange programs. These countries include Turkey, Russia, USA, China, India, Italy, South Korea, Ireland, Germany, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Spain, and Great Britain.
Bukhara State Medical Institute Highlights
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1990
University Type: Public Institute
Number of International Students: 310+
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot summers and cool winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 3500
Eligibility: 70% in PCB
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
MBBS Fee Structure of Bukhara State Medical Institute 2023-24
Tuition fees vary based on the type of program. Here is the list of BSMI MBBS Fees
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2-6|
|Hostel Fees||$200||$200 |
|Cost of Living||$100-150||$100-150 |
|Total Fees in $||$3800-3850||$3800-3850 |
|Total Fees in Rs||Rs 3,15,400||Rs 3,15,400/Year|
Some other charges like Visa extension, Medical Insurance, and other miscellaneous fees have some additional fees. Contact our WhatsApp number to know complete details.
Eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Bukhara State Medical Institute
MBBS in Uzbekistan for Indian students is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Bukhara Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Syllabus of MBBS at Bukhara State Medical Institute
|1st Year||1st Sem||Anatomy|
|2nd Sem||History and Anatomy|
|2nd year||3rd-Sem||Biochemistry, Histology, Psychology & Pedagogy, Microbiology, Cell Biology, General Pathology|
|4th-Sem||Micro-Biology, Biochemistry, Physiology |
|3rd year||5th-Sem||Pharmacology, Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, Path physiology |
|6th-Sem||Path Physiology, Pathology, Genetics and principles of clinical medicine |
|4th-6th year||7th-12th Sem||Pediatrics, Oncology, Neurology, Psychology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Primary Care Medicine, ENT, Neurology, Psychiatry, Cardiology|
Bukhara State Medical Institute Ranking
FEFU has been consistently ranked among the top universities in Russia and the world. Following is the world and country rank of FEFU
|University||Ranking (Country)||Ranking (World)|
|Bukhara State Medical Institute||21||9003|
Advantages of Studying at the Bukhara State Medical Institute
The main advantage of studying at BSMI is the quality of education it provides.
- The university has highly qualified faculty members who have a solid background in medical science, which helps them to provide the best possible education to their students.
- The curriculum at BSMI is designed to give students a comprehensive view of the different aspects of medical science and also to prepare them for their future professional careers.
- BSMI also offers a wide range of facilities, such as modern laboratories, lecture halls, and libraries, which are essential for a successful education.
Overall, studying at BSMI is a great opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in the medical field.
Reasons to Join Bukhara Medical Institute named
- Well known for its Innovative approach
- focus on interdisciplinary collaboration
- Committed to providing the best possible education
- Well-equipped with modern technology
- Offers a variety of extracurricular activities
- Excellent career opportunities
- Offers a range of internships and job placements
- strong commitment to its alumni
- Advanced Labs
Why MBBS in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is a highly reputed and beautiful country located in Asia and is well known for its wonderful history, vibrant culture, and welcoming people.
It is a very advisable destination for all the students who are looking to Study MBBS Abroad as it makes the student explore more opportunities. The medical universities in Uzbekistan are well-equipped with the latest infrastructure, modern laboratories, and high-tech equipment.
The faculty members are highly experienced and qualified, which ensures that students get the best possible education for MBBS in Uzbekistan
We at MBBSDIRECT will help you to get best consultation for any country to fulfill your MBBS dream career in abroad.
Our team of experienced professionals have extensive knowledge of the various countries which offer MBBS courses and the different requirements for admission. We have a thorough understanding of the application processes, fees, and other related costs.
We are committed to providing you with all the necessary information and assistance you need for a successful MBBS career abroad.