Bukovinian State Medical University is located in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. It is considered among the largest educational institutions in the area. The school is an educational government institution. It provides its students with different programs all of different levels.
The university has been recognized by major institutions. Some of the major institutions include World Health Organization (WHO), European University Association, and Magna Charta Universatium located in Bologna, Italy. From the moment it was established in 1944 till date, the university has been able to train about 30,000 specialists.
The specialties the institution deals with till today are nursing, Clinical Pharmacy, Pediatrics, General Medicine and Medical Psychology.
University at a Glance:
University Type: Public
Number of International Students: 1800
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Cold snowy winters/ Warm summers
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD$3900
Eligibility: NEET Exam + 50% in 12th class.
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: August 2020
Eligibility to study Bukovinian State Medical University
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Bukovinian State Medical University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Bukovinian State Medical University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Students who have successfully completed their MBBS from this institute are leading medical practitioners in different parts of the world.
- The institute provides first-class infrastructure with impressive academic facilities.
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English.
- The school has modern equipment that allows students keep up with the changing environment.
- The members of staff are highly skilled and they offer quality services.
- The school has a good reputation that has been solidified by the number of years that it has been running.
Cost of Education at Bukovinian State Medical University
Overview of Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University in Ukraine was established in 1944. The university offers a continuous higher education program. This includes Junior Bachelor’s, Bachelor’s Master’s program, Post graduate and Doctor (PhD). In total the school has 6 faculties and 49 school departments. The other facilities within the university include the Center of Simulation Medicine and innovation technologies and Scientific Institute of Postgraduate education.
To reach a larger group of students, the university offers day time lessons and also through correspondence. The correspondence is favorable especially to international students. The total number of students in the school is 5,800. Of the 5,800 1800 are foreign students. Teaching is done in Ukrainian and in English. This had made it easier for foreign students to follow through the lessons.
The university has qualified members of staff. They are competent and offer support to their students. Among the members of staff are Doctors of science and professors. Also, among them are Laureates of the State Prize that deals with field of science and technology. The available facilities allow both the teachers and the students to work effectively. These include the lecture halls, the educational-practical pharmacy, and the laboratories. The laboratories are equipped with modern equipment which enhances the practical sessions and the scientific work.
The university introduced the Center of Simulation Medicine and Innovation Technologies in the year 2019. It was meant to improve learning and enhance understanding during practical lessons. Medical practitioners, students and interns would get the chance to master the practical skills easier. The center also has modern equipment such as simulation devices. The simulation devices, for example, have robot simulators of adults and newborns. The simulators allow recreation of real-life events and situations.