We are looking for the people who can pick up the calls from the students and their parents and listen to their questions about their career. Counselors need to consult them for the best options for the student’s future. If you think you have the patience to listen to the questions and can effectively consult them you are welcome to apply for the position of a counselor at mbbsdirect!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in consulting, and a
- Picking up the calls for career counseling;
- Politely answering the phone calls;
- Effectively providing the career options
- Keeping the record of their work
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.