Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) is a higher education institution. The university is located in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. The university was created after the federation of the two-institution named Western Reserve University and Case Institute of Technology.
University at Glance:
Established: Founded in 1826
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 1000
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Warm and Temperate
Yearly Tuition Fee: $3500 (Tuition Fee) + $1500 (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50 % in PCB with English + Qualified NEET + IELTS/TOFEL Score
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Case Western Reserve University
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Case Western Reserve University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Case Western Reserve University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Students who have successfully completed their MBBS from this institute are leading medical practitioners in different parts of the world.
- Qualified faculty members
- Offer scholarships and financial aid
- Has 19 private research institutions
- 16 Nobel Laureates
- 1300 sponsored research projects
- 270 recent industry partners
- $331million in sponsored research project funding
Cost of Education at Case Western Reserve University
Overview of Case Western Reserve University
Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) is a coeducational institution. The university is affiliated with the Association of American Universities, Universities Research Association (URA), and The National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). The university is recognized by the Medical Council of India, World Health Organization, National Science Foundation, National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Presidents’ Athletic Conference (PAC). The university is ranked 42nd in the United stated in a medical education institution.
The university offers education in various faculties such as Faculty of Dental Medicine, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Arts and Science, and Faculty of Management. Currently, the university has more than 11825 students, 3202 staff members, and 3695 faculty members.
Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) offers multiple practice programs in the Cleveland Clinic, the Louis Stokes Cleveland Department of Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center. IN addition to this the university offered a range of amenities to the students such as transportation, a Sports center, music theater, recreational center, natural history museum, gymnasium, Van Horn Field and the Veale Convocation, botanical garden, the Western Reserve Historical Society and many more. The university has multiple libraries named Kelvin Smith Library, The Judge Ben C. Green Law Library, Lillian & Milford Harris Library, Cleveland Health Sciences Library, Allen Memorial Medical Library, and Health Center Library to offer special medical text books and journal collection to the students.
The university has multiple dormitories to accommodate international students. The students have access to sports halls, swimming pools, internet, and social activities in dormitories. The student’s hostels are situated near the medical campus of the university.