University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1905
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: High temperatures and abundant rainfall
Yearly Tuition Fee: Php 40,000
Eligibility: 85% in PCB
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September 2020
Eligibility to study MBBS in Philippines at Central Philippine university
In Philippines, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Central Philippine university must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal repor
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Central Philippine university
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English
- Students can do practice in city health clinics
- Affordable fee and cost of living is as compared to other university.
- The main campus has been registered as a National landmark by the National Historical Commission.
- The university was granted a full autonomous status by the Commission on Higher Education.
Cost of Education at Central Philippine university
Overview of Central Philippine university
The university has been certified by the International Organization of standardization. Through linkages in China, Korea and Vietnam, the university maintains overseas academic programs. This includes both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university is organized into 18 schools and colleges.
At the undergraduate level it has colleges of Business and Accountancy, Agriculture, Resources and Environmental Sciences, Computer Sciences, Education, Engineering, Pharmacy and Theology, Nursing, Hospitality Management and Medical Laboratory Science. In the graduate level it has Schools of Medicine, Law and Graduate studies.
The Central Echo is the official student publication of the university. Since the university became a junior college, the colors gold and blue were the official and athletic colors. The university has several traditions such as an annual Festival of Lights and Music that is held every December, and the Nursing Pinning, Capping and Candle lighting ceremonies. It has many playgrounds and adequate facilities for sports and athletic activities. The university gymnasium is the largest of all universities and athletic gymnasiums in Western Visayas. Sporting activities include basketball, table tennis, lawn tennis, and volleyball. Musicals, live bands, and concerts are also held in the gym.
The university provides accommodation for both students and faculty. The accommodation facilities are located within the university’s main campus. Female students have separate hostels.