Charles University was initially known as the University of Prague. It is both the oldest and the largest University in Czech Republic founded in 1348. Instead of having a joint campus, the school has academic facilities in many locations throughout the city of Prague.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1348
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 7000+
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Warm dry summers and fairly cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: 360,000CZK
Eligibility: Secondary school degrees
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Charles University, Prague Czech Republic
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Charles University, Prague Czech Republic must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Charles University, Prague Czech Republic
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Charles University has highly qualified professionals tutoring students.
- The students receive quality education.
- The school has experience of more than 600 years.
- The university has forged many international relationships.
- The school has adequate resources and facilities for students
- The school provides accommodation inclusive of bed and linen to its students.
- The institution offers the opportunity to conduct research and get innovative.
Cost of Education At Charles University, Prague Czech Republic
Overview of Charles University, Prague Czech Republic
Charles university was formed more than 600 years ago. The school has an academic publishing house known as Karolinum press. It operates several museums and two botanical gardens. The historical building (Carolinum) of the 14th Century located in the old town of Prague hosts the university center. It hosts the rector and the academic senate of Charles University. It is equally the venue for all the official academic ceremonies such as graduations.
The faculty of law, medicine, art (philosophy), and theology were the original faculties. Today, the school has 17 faculties located in Prague, Hradec Kralove and Pilsen. Just like the students, the school faculty is involved in societies and civic associations such as specialist seminars and cultural events.
The medium of study is Czech, English, German, and French. Other than student exchange programs, the university promotes international links by getting involved in joint masters and PhD programs, and joint supervision of dissertations (the cotutelle system). Additionally, the students get involved in extracurricular activities such as student societies, film seminars, drama, and music societies, and sporting activities.
The school has a Hall of Residence for student’s accommodation. Students are accommodated in double occupancy rooms. Exceptions can be made for PhD students, and those with health problems and special needs. Beddings and linen are provided to the students. At the end of each corridor, a kitchenette is found.