The university was established in 2005 with a focus on healthcare programs. It was established by a group of prominent medical educators and specialties. It started out with two faculties which offered 2 bachelor’s degree programs in Pharmacy and in medicine. It offers diploma, degree and postgraduate programs. It is registered and accredited as a private university. It is located in Cyberjaya in Sepang district, Malaysia. It has over 6000 undergraduates and postgraduates spread out over 5 faculties. It has 2 academic centers and 6 hospital teaching resource centers.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2005
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 10% of total number of students
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid throughout the year
Yearly Tuition Fee: MYR 18,000
Eligibility: 80% in PCB + TOEFL
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- It is the first Malaysian University to recognize and offer a homeopathic medical science degree program.
- The Malaysian Qualifications Agency awarded it tier 5- excellent rating.
Cost of Education At Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
Overview of Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
The university moved to its present premises in 2009 because it anticipated student growth. The location offered an increased capacity for students and fully equipped teaching facilities. In 2010, the university signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Malaysian Homeopathic Medical Council. The institution was acquired by SMR group in 2013.
The school faculties are Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Occupational safety and health, and Faculty of Traditional and Complementary medicine.
The university has a convenience store, a campus cafeteria, a café, and sports and recreation facilities. It also contains multiple labs such as analytical chemistry lab, medical sciences lab 1 and 2, learning resource center, multipurpose lab, simulated hospital and clinical lab, and Pharmacognosy lab.
The university offers accommodation facilities with a 1500 capacity. It contains a swimming pool, basketball court, tennis court, gymnasium, cafeteria, laundry mat, and a security office. The hostel is located next to the Gem in Mall which provides students the access to necessary amenities. The school provides a university shuttle bus that transports students from campus and the varsity lodge. 8 students occupy each unit with 2 students per room. Each apartment has 4 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 shared living room and a kitchen area.