David Amgashenebeli University
Tuition Fee - USD 7500/Year
The David Amgashenebeli University of Georgia was established in 1991. The school prides itself on promoting a modern educational space, and it defends national and universal values. The formation of the university was connected with the desire to restore Georgia’s independence. In 1987, a society of social security was established. This was done by the first university’s rector, Professor Teimuraz Koridze. The same society formed the David Amgashenebeli Tbilisi Institute of Economics. It was the first private higher education in Georgia. The founders changed the name in 1992 to David Amgashenebeli University of Georgia.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1991
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid Summers/ Cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: N/A
Eligibility: 40% in PCB + NEET Exam
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: October 2020
The David Amgashenebeli University of Georgia strives to empower its students to maximize their full potential. In the 2012-2013 academic year, the university was granted the status of a higher educational institution. The school offers Bachelors’s (4yrs), Masters (2yrs), and Doctoral (2yrs) programs. It uses the European Systems of Credits and Transfers (ECTS). The school is a member of the European Business Assembly.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Georgia at David Amgashenebeli University
In Georgia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at David Amgashenebeli University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) NEET Qualification required.
2) 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31
4) Medical fitness certificate
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join David Amgashenebeli University
- Large campus
- Provision of permanent residency after the course completion
- Provides experts advice to students for their researches individually.
- Provides Emi plans for easy payments of fees.
- Offers scholarships through cultural programs and cultural assessment.
- E-library facility
- Laboratories filled with modern equipment
- The school has adequate facilities and resources that cater to the needs of the students.
- The school has competent lecturers and professors who are highly qualified.
- The school offers accommodation facilities with adequate services to the students.
- The school encourages the personal development of students through extra-curricular activities.
Cost of Education at David Amgashenebeli University
For MBBS Program at David Amgashenebeli University, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: WhatsApp us for latest fee structure
Hostel Accommodation: Starts at USD 1000/Year
Medical Insurance: Starts at USD 300/Year
Overview of David Amgashenebeli University
The university offers various medical programs. The Faculties within the school include Finance and Banking, Tourism, Engineering, English Philology, Economics, Journalism, Law, Business Administration, Medicine, and Dentistry. The school has highly qualified academic staff.
The school is equipped with modern facilities and resources. The facilities and resources available enhance the competitiveness of students and their knowledge as well. They include study auditoriums, computer centers, simulated courtroom, forensic laboratory, virtual simulation primary center, a school TV and radio, and a Georgian-English dental clinic. The school library has adequate resources (both paperback and electronic sources). Sports in the school include basketball, chess, and volleyball.
The school provides accommodation facilities to the students. The hostels are adequately furnished and are maintained by the hostel staff. Heating facilities are available to cater to the extremely cold winters.