Dominica University of Medical Sciences, Dominican Republic
Dominica University of Medical Science, Dominican Republic is a private school of medicine that is stationed on the Caribbean island. The university provides a medical course at an affordable fee. The university encourages students to engage themselves in community help by providing medical support.
University at a Glance:
Established: Not Available
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: No hostel
Climate: Moist and wind
Yearly Tuition Fee: $ 7500.00 (Tuition Fee/ Semester), Not Available (Hostel fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in PCB + at least 50% in English+ NEET Qualified
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Dominica University of Medical Sciences, Dominican Republic
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Dominica University of Medical Sciences, Dominican Republic must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Dominica University of Medical Sciences, Dominican Republic
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Top University in a medical study..
- Highly qualified staff.
- Innovative and modern labs for practicing medicine.
- The admission process is easy.
- Advanced laboratories are expedient with modern resources.
- Highly developed campus with affordable hostel facilities.
- Provides scholarship policy and various student loan facilities.
Cost of Education At Dominica University of Medical Sciences, Dominican Republic
Overview of Dominica University of Medical Sciences, Dominican Republic
Dominica University of Medical Science, Dominican Republic is a global hub for medical pedagogy. It promises to facilitate a higher level of education with an economical fee structure. The university is affiliated with Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and it is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. It offers a 50% scholarship on tuition fees to the Dominican, European and American citizens.
The Dominica University of Medical Science has four faculties, Faculty of MD programmers, Faculty of Nursing, and Faculty of Science. The university offers multiple courses such as Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry & Nutrition, Bio-Chemistry & Nutrition, and many more. The course is taught in the English language. The university teaching staff is highly qualified and uses a modern methodology for teaching students. The university offers an MD program that is divided into 10 semesters and Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of pharmacy four-year course.
The university offers 360 teaching experience to the students. The university has a dedicated laboratory to explain the concepts of Anatomy & Embryology. The university mainly focused on clinical skills and embrace high-end professional conduct.
The Dominica University of Medical Science does not offer dormitory facilities to its students. There are multiple rental options are available in the vicinity of the university. All the properties are well maintained and have access to necessary spaces such as grocery shops, Restaurants, Medical facilities, and malls.