Dubai Medical College for Girls in Dubai was established in 1985 in Dubai. It is a private medical college that awards the degree of medicine and surgery. It is the first of its kind in the United Arab Emirates. The school is accredited by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Education United Arab Emirates. The school accomplishes its goal by providing a learning atmosphere inside and outside the classroom.
The school’s vision is to serve the healthcare community by nurturing healthcare professionals who are competent. The school provides a learning environment that supports leadership, innovation, continual professional development and quality assurance. The school conducts research in collaboration with other universities such as Al Ain University, Kingston University and London University.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in the year 1985
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Less than 80
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot desert climate
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 19,000
Eligibility: Higher Secondary Certificate
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Dubai Medical College for Girls
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Dubai Medical College for Girls must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Dubai Medical College for Girls
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Offers student exchange programs
- The school aims to provide medical education at undergraduate and graduate level to students by offering an environment that fosters Islamic values and promotes high levels of student achievement.
Cost of Education At Dubai Medical College for Girls
Overview of Dubai Medical College for Girls
The university was founded on Islamic principles. It was set to offer girls in the region a chance to study medicine and avoid the risks and troubles of travelling abroad. The school has 3 wards for patients, health centers, clinics, operation theatres, laboratories and diagnostic facilities. It also has 3 lecture theatres. The universities objective in carrying out research is to advance the university’s profile, support the current research active teams and enhance the research activity of university faculty and students.
The university offers different medical specialties such as Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
The university gives great importance to student activities. The school has a student union that supports scientific, social, cultural, and sports activities. The university’s central library has a large reading room and is equipped with photocopying machines. The learning center is equipped with modern facilities and surveillance cameras. The hall is used for several purposes.
The school provides accommodation facilities to the students. The hostel facilities include a restaurant, mosque, study rooms and boarding rooms. The rooms are on a sharing basis. The rooms contain all the basic amenities.