East European University
Tuition Fee - USD 7000/Year
East European University located in Tbilisi, Georgia, is a private university that was established in October 14th 2012. It offers internationally recognized degrees. Students have the opportunity to work all over the world. Additionally, this sets them apart from other students. The school is accredited by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Science and the Ministry of Sports and Culture of Georgia. It currently offers 18 undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs.
University at a Glance:
Established: It was founded in 2012
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid summers/ Cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 4500
Eligibility: NEET Exam + 50% in PCB
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: October 2020
East European University is among the youngest universities in Georgia. It is considered to be one of the best universities in the world. It offers students the best facilities which appropriately shapes their career. It is in partnership with other institutions worldwide. It organizes student conferences, summer/ winter schools, and encourages student exchange programs. For their internship, students get to practice internationally granting them global experience.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Georgia at East European University
In Georgia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at East European University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) NEET Qualification required.
2) 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31
4) Medical fitness certificate
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join East European University
- Large campus
- Provision of permanent residency after the course completion
- Provides experts advice to students for their researches individually.
- Provides Emi plans for easy payments of fees.
- Offers scholarships through cultural programs and cultural assessment.
- E-library facility
- Laboratories filled with modern equipment
- The school has adequate resources and facilities. This ensures students have necessary tools for their growth.
- The faculty consists of competent staff members. Not only are they highly qualified, they have adequate experience as well.
- The students receive high quality education. This is evidenced with the fact degrees are recognized worldwide.
- The school offers scholarships to students.
- The school has partnerships with other international institutions and it encourages student exchange programs.
Cost of Education at East European University
For MBBS Program at East European University, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: WhatsApp us for latest fee structure
Hostel Accommodation: Starts at USD 1000/Year
Medical Insurance: Starts at USD 300/Year
Overview of East European University
The school has four faculties. This includes the Faculty of Law, Business and Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Healthcare. The school has highly experienced professors and European Education programs that are updated from time to time.
Students receive scholarships from the school. Other than academics, the school also supports extracurricular activities. This is in order to enhance personal development of the students. The activities include sports, cultural and social activities. Additionally, students receive free medical services from the school. They also receive preventive vaccinations, and a 20% discount on dental treatment.
The school provides international students with accommodation facilities. The hostels are adequately furnished. Wi-fi is accessible to the students. Basic facilities are available for the comfort of the students. It also offers Indian foods to its Indian students.