[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”10189″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_rounded”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS OR medicine in New Zealand” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%230a0a0a” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Getting qualified as an MBBS in New Zealand brings you dual benefits. The first is a world-class education and the second, divine tranquility of nature. Also popular as the Land of Long White Cloud, New Zealand ranks among the countries students highly prefer for pursuing medical. The country is home to the best medical colleges or universities globally, providing eminence education at affordable fees. Scholarships are also given to the students looking for MBBS in New Zealand from India.
There are two popular MBBS universities in New Zealand from where medical students can grab their MBBS degree through 6 years, and both rank in the list of prime universities in New Zealand as per the Q.S. Rankings. Both the universities further have two MBBS colleges and follow their eligibility criteria for the application process. However, among them, the University of Otago’s medical college is the only college recognized by the Medical Council of India. The Government completely delimits the colleges or universities here. The MBBS program here is also known as MBChB, which stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Qualification. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in New Zealand:
Here are the eligibility criteria the students must check out for admissions in the MBBS course in New Zealand.
- The students should have completed 12th class in Science stream with subjects including Biology and English
- The minimum percentage in both the subjects should be 75%
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years (as of 31st December of the admission year)
- For the local students, the first year is termed as the premedical preparation program, which is obligatory
- International students should hold a similar qualification like a Bachelor’s degree in bioscience, health science, etc.
- The students should clear the UCAT examination held in July before applying for MBBS in New Zealand. The application process starts at the end of June month
- The students also have to clear the English proficiency test before applying for MBBS through TOEFL and IELTS with a minimum score of 7.0
- The students need to pass the NEET-UG program in the admission year
The students who have cleared any master’s degree or undergraduate program in New Zealand need not apply for the IELTS qualification. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Documents Required for the examination:
The students willing to apply for MBBS in New Zealand should keep the following documents ready for submission. The original documents need to be presented as and when required.
- NEET Score Card
- Copy of the Mark Sheets
- IELTS Score Card
- UMAT Score Card
- School leaving certificate
- Covid-19 Test reports
- Physical medical check-up record
- Birth certificate
- HIV Test documents
- Passport with a minimum of 18 months validity
- Nationality proof
- Bank Statement
- Personal Statement
- Passport size photographs
Post-Qualifying NEET Examination:
As the candidates clear the NEET examination, they are eligible for applying for MBBS in New Zealand. The admission process in New Zealand is centered on academic progress and round counseling. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][stm_spacing lg_spacing=”40″ md_spacing=”30″ sm_spacing=”20″ xs_spacing=”10″][vc_single_image image=”9877″ img_size=”large” style=”vc_box_rounded” onclick=”custom_link” link=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mbbsdirectstudy”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][stm_spacing lg_spacing=”40″ md_spacing=”30″ sm_spacing=”20″ xs_spacing=”10″][vc_single_image image=”9790″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]