Lyceum Northwestern University is a higher educational institution for medical education. The university was established by Mrs. Florencia Duque and Dr. Francisco Duque in 1969. It is situated in Dagupan city Philippines. Initially, the medical school was built by Lyceum Northwestern with a record enrollment of 19 students in 1974. The university is also known as L-NU.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1969
University Type: Private University
Number of Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: Yes
Climate: Tropical Maritime
Yearly Tuition Fee: 2,00,000 Pesos (Tuition fee) + Not Available (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 12th with 55% + NEET Qualified+ Medical Certificate
ECFMG Approval: Yes
Last Date to Apply: Not Available
Eligibility to study MBBS in Philippines at Lyceum Northwestern University
In Philippines, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Lyceum Northwestern University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Lyceum Northwestern University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English
- Students can do practice in city health clinics
- Affordable fee and cost of living is as compared to other university.
Cost of Education at Lyceum Northwestern University
Overview of Lyceum Northwestern University
Lyceum Northwestern University is coeducational intuition. It is started as a single-room nursing school and called Dagupan City School of Nursing. The university was the first medical school in the Northern Philippines. In October 2020 the University was ranked 154 on the national level. The university is accredited by the World Health Organization, Medical Council of India, United States Medical Licensing Examination, and Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research.
The university is numerous faculties, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of International Tourism and Hospitality, Faculty of Medical Laboratory Science, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Midwifery, Faculty of Maritime education, and many more. Currently, more than 5100 students are studying at university in numerous courses. The university has highly skilled 84 Doctors and 150 staff members.
The university has a library that offers research journals and medical books to scholars. Lyceum Northwestern University conducts research seminars on advanced topics of medical education and has innovative laboratories to practice medicine. In addition to this, the university has a simulation laboratory, recreational center, and sports center with 2 basketball courts, 2 tennis courts, 1 volleyball court, 1 football field, and 1 swimming pool.
The university provides a residential place to scholars. The university campus has separate dormitories for boys and girls. All essential services are included in accommodation like clean rooms, chairs, bed, tables, light and water facilities, etc. Some indoor plants are also kept in the rooms. Overall university gives the best environment to the scholars.