Georgian American University | MBBS in Georgia
- April 5, 2022
- Posted by: Akash Solanki
- Category: Uncategorized
Georgian American University, Georgia
Georgian American University is a private higher education university located in Tbilisi, Georgia. It was established in 2001 by Elene Jamarjashvili. He was studying at Atlanta State University, Georgia at that, time. Georgian American University was initially known as Caucasus American University and it was considered a law school. The graduates received degrees of Doctor of Laws and Bachelor of Laws. R. Michael Cowgill a US-funded consultant agreed to serve as an adviser to Elene at the initial stage of the university, and later became the president of the university.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2001
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid Summers/cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD5500
Eligibility: 50% in 12th PCB + NEET Exam
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: October 2020
- Michael Cowgill is the Co-founder and president of the university. In the 2012-2013 academic year, GAU moved to a new building that meets all the standards of the modern university. It is a 3700sqm building. It has a large library, gym, café, and a large yard that provides the best learning environment.
Georgian American University has various schools. They include School of Business, School of Medicine, School of Law, School of Social Sciences and Diplomacy, School of Informatics and Engineering, and School of Humanities and Liberation Education. The academic staff is fully involved in international joint education programs. Additionally, the staff offers teaching in line with professional development opportunities, quality of education, and national and global trends.
The university provides both academic and non-academic experiences to its students. The acceptance of foreign students allows students to learn about diverse cultures and customs. The school has an international relations office that deals with international mobility of the students. It also organizes international conferences. The school organizes fun sporting, social and, intellectual events. It also has a band, a sports team, a student ambassador, and a student PR club.
The university provides hostels that are well equipped. They provide the basic needs, and have a secure environment.
Why Should I Study at Georgian American University, Georgia?
- Students enjoy a friendly atmosphere at the university, and they have experienced lecturers.
- Students enjoy high-quality education and get the chance to participate in non-academic activities.
- The school is a co-educational institute.
- The medium of study in English.