Georgian National University
Tuition Fee - USD 6500/Year
Georgian National University, famously known as SEU, was established in 2001. It has a history of about 20 years. It is a for-profit private higher educational institution. From the moment it was established, it has been focused on development. The school offers programs that meet modern standards and requirements. The school was accredited by the Nation Center for Education Accreditation in 2009. It was again re-authorized in 2014 confirming the university’s compliance.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2001
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid summers/ Cold Winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD500
Eligibility: 50% in 12th PCB + NEET Exam
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: 1st November 2020
Georgian National University is a modern campus that offers high-quality education. It has formed partnerships with both foreign institutions and organizations. This allows students to participate in exchange programs, training, joint research projects, and retraining programs. It has up to 8000 students.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Georgia at Georgian National University
In Georgia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Georgian National University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) NEET Qualification required.
2) 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31
4) Medical fitness certificate
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Georgian National University
- Large campus
- Provision of permanent residency after the course completion
- Provides experts advice to students for their researches individually.
- Provides Emi plans for easy payments of fees.
- Offers scholarships through cultural programs and cultural assessment.
- E-library facility
- Laboratories filled with modern equipment
- Georgian National University has modern facilities and resources for use by both students and staff.
- The school is accredited by the National Center for Education Accreditation.
- The institution has collaborations with foreign educational institutions and organizations.
- The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs, single-step medical programs and exchange programs.
Cost of Education at Georgian National University
For MBBS Program at Georgian National University, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: WhatsApp us for latest fee structure
Hostel Accommodation: Starts at USD 1000/Year
Medical Insurance: Starts at USD 300/Year
Overview of Georgian National University
The school has 4 faculties and 15 accredited educational programs. The programs include Law, Medicine, Business, Tourism, and Social Sciences. It has about 500 academic staff and visiting staff. The staff are highly qualified and deeply experienced. The competent professionals incorporate modern literature and technologies. These new teaching processes enhance the knowledge and understanding of students.
The school offers adequate modern facilities and resources to be used by both the students and members of staff. It has educational resources, technological resources, training spaces, and educational spaces. It provides a conducive environment for intellectual, creative, scientific, learning and teaching activities. The school library is the most unique place in the campus. It has two floors which is inclusive of adequate space to learn and research. It also has a green area outside, where students can relax, eat, and spend free time. Additionally, the school has a swimming pool, gym, and sports facilities for playing football, rugby, basketball, tennis, and volleyball.
The university provides assistance to its students to find accommodation at the affiliated dormitories.