Harvard is the most prestigious and one of the oldest universities. It is located in the United States. It is a private research university for higher education programs. It is one of the Ivy League Schools.
University at Glance:
Established: Founded in 1636
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 9468
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Climate: Semi-arid and Cold climate
Yearly Tuition Fee: Not Available (Tuition fee) INR 1.5 Lakh (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50 % in PCB with English and NEET
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: Not Available
Eligibility to study MBBS in Harvard University, Boston
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Harvard University, Boston must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Harvard University, Boston
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Students who have successfully completed their MBBS from this institute are leading medical practitioners in different parts of the world.
- The institute provides first-class infrastructure with impressive academic facilities.
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English.
- World-class education
- Excellent staff team
- Oldest university
Overview of Harvard University, Boston
The university is academically accredited by the AAU, NAICU, AICUM, and URA. The university is also allied with the Association of American Universities. The university is famous for its research activities across engineering, arts, and medicine. It is a coeducational institute. The university library is part of the American Library Association. The university is ranked on the top by the Academic Ranking of World Universities. It also topped both the Mines Paris Tech Professional Ranking and University Ranking globally in Academic Performance.
The University offers various faculties like Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Harvard University Graduate School of Design, Harvard T. H Chan School of Public Health, Harvard Law School, Harvard Medical School, Harvard Business School, Continuing Education, Harvard Kennedy School of Government, Professional School of Medicine, Harvard Divinity School and Radcliffe Institute of Advanced Study. The university has a team of 2400 highly professional and specialized in research programs staff members.
The university has three main campuses. All these campuses have modern and advance infrastructure. The university campuses are research-oriented. Students are given opportunities to participate in around 100 departments and research programs. Students also get the chance to participate in the largest Division 1 Athletics Program and extracurricular activities. Libraries, laboratories, research centers, and museums are well equipped on the campus. Students join the Harvard Alumni Association after their graduation. Harvard University Library is one of the most important and largest libraries in the world that includes 20.4 million books. The university provides sports facilities to the students and has one of the best sports teams to participate in international competitions.
The university has one of the best hostel facilities for the students. It has a world-class designed hostel. All the basic amenities are available at a high standard. Neighborhood residential halls are also available near the main campus. Hostels rooms are furnished and embellished with the facilities like air-conditioning, bed, mattress, study table, wardrobe, pillow, attached washrooms, hot and cold-water supply, chair and table. Sports ground, reading hall, dining hall are constructed in the hostel. Indian food is available in the kitchen.