Hayat Medical College, Addis Ababa Ethiopia is the higher education institution that offers a course in Medicine and Nursing. The main campus of the university is situated in Ethiopia. The university comes under five top universities in Ethiopia for medical education.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2005
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: No hostel
Climate: Moderate and Cold
Yearly Tuition Fee: $711-1,015 USD (Tuition Fee/ Semester), $ 273 /Month (Living Cost)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in PCB + Medical Certificate
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Hayat Medical College, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Hayat Medical College, Addis Ababa Ethiopia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Hayat Medical College, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Separate environment.
- health science center.
- Evaluation and Monitoring Center.
- 24 Hr. Medical and trauma services.
- Special laboratory services.
- Emergency accidental and causality department.
- 24*7 pharmacy and blood testing laboratories.
- Affordable fee structure and living cost.
Cost of Education At Hayat Medical College, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Overview of Hayat Medical College, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
The Hayat Medical College, Addis Ababa Ethiopia is a renowned university for medical education. The university is famous for its quality services in the health care system and excellent clinical practices. Ato Reta Bekele is the current CEO of Hayat College, and the hospital. It’s the first higher education institution that has graduated from several nurses and doctors since 2005. Recently, the university announced new faculty named Doctors of Dental Medicine.
The university has diverse departments to provide medical education. Some of them are the department of Gynecology and Obstetrics including hysteroscopy Services, Pediatrics and Neonatology, Dentistry Services, Neurology, Pediatrics and Neonatology, Orthopedic surgery, and many more. In addition to this, the university has various clinical departments such as the Intensive care unit, Peritoneal dialysis unit, and Hayat hospital to provide medical practices to students. The newly built Dentistry department consists of orthodontic, Periodontics, oral & maxillofacial surgery unit, and minor surgical procedures.
The university’s primary task is to teach its students with passion and commitment. The university has a modern E-Learning system that allows the students and faculty to access all the study material online. Students can take the exam online, view result announcements, and assignment. The intensive care unit to the hospital lets students explore intensive nursing attention.
The university does not offer accommodation to its students. Ethiopia is a well-developed region with multiple rental apartment options. There is a separate hostel and apartments are available for males and females. Most buildings are in the vicinity of the university, and have quite an impressive infrastructure, modern design, and all facilities.