Higher Medical Institute located in Pleven Bulgaria was formed in the year 1974. Forty-five years have passed since the medical university was established. It was developed to serve as a boost to the city hospital that was formed in 1865. Currently, it is among the five medical universities found in Bulgaria. It has both educational facilities and medical facilities. It has a bed capacity of 1000. Additionally, it has established clinics in major medical fields.
University at a Glance:
University Type: Public
Number of International Students: More than 10500
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot summers and long cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD$1000
Eligibility: 70%PCB in ICSE/CBSE
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Higher Medical Institute, Pleven Bulgaria
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Higher Medical Institute, Pleven Bulgaria must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Higher Medical Institute, Pleven Bulgaria
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- It has the necessary facilities to cater to the student’s needs.
- The faculty is highly trained and offers exceptional services.
- MCI approves the university.
- Opportunities for getting scholarships are available.
- It has a strong medical foundation.
- Offers students opportunities for innovation through conducting research.
Cost of Education At Higher Medical Institute, Pleven Bulgaria
Overview of Higher Medical Institute, Pleven Bulgaria
Higher Medical Institute is a medical school that serves to equip students with the necessary medical skills. It provides both graduate and undergraduate programs. It is accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science. The school year starts every mid of September. The academic year is then completed the following year in the month of May. One semester lasts sixteen weeks. There are two semesters every year.
The school consists of both national and international students. The international students are about 275. Seventy-eight of these students are of Indian nationality. Currently, the total number of students stands at 2044. The school takes into consideration students from non-English-speaking countries and some of the predicaments that they may face. It solves this by organizing preparatory courses in English for those students interested in joining the English language medical course.
The university has competent lecturers who are able and willing to carry out their duties effectively. These lecturers have comprehensive experience in the field of medicine. Most of the lecturers have authored research studies. This is advantageous to students as they get advice and instructions from professionals who have hands-on experience. The number of professors in the school is sixty while that of assistant professors is three-hundred.
The institution is ranked at 7489 in the whole world. The learning facilities are impressive. It has high-end laboratories that are well equipped. This proves effective when students are carrying out their practicals. Additionally, the university has been accredited by different bodies. The National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency in Bulgaria, together with MCI, have accredited the university.