How to get admission to a top medical university in China?
In China, one well-known international educational option is the MBBS degree. The best universities in China attract students from all over the world who are looking to study MBBS in abroad. The prestigious institutions in China provide first-grade medical education to selected students. A lot of people’s decisions to pursue their MBBS in China will change their lives.
You might decide against going into medicine after reading our recommendations. We are happy to offer you excellent guidance on a career in international healthcare. Candidates’ PCB scores must be at least 70% to be considered for the China MBBS program. Candidates must get a score of 200 or even lower on the NEET test.
The applicants’ annual tuition for studying medicine in the best medical schools in China would range from $4000 to $5000. Chinese MBBS degrees are inexpensive, thus students may pay the tuition with ease. Furthermore, the NMC and WHO also acknowledge China’s medical colleges. More than 25 medical universities have received approval from many international medical societies and the NMC in China.
Indian students must pass the NMC exit test after getting their degrees in order to begin working as a doctor there. There is a simple procedure to apply for MBBS programs in China if you’re interested in studying medicine at a university abroad. There are many benefits to studying for the MBBS in China.
A Quick Overview of MBBS degree in China
Mode of Learning
Duration of course
V to VI Years
MBBS Eligibility in China
NEET Qualified, 70% in PCB
Monthly Living Expenses
12000 – 15000 RMB
Fees Per Year
21000 RMB to 48000 RMB
WHO, NMC, FAIMER, as well as Ministry of Education
Key reasons to select MBBS in China:
The key reasons for selecting MBBS in China are as follows:
1. You can enroll in any of the 45 MBBS universities that the NMC has licensed with no limitations.
2. China offers a safe environment to Indian students to study abroad due to its low crime rate.
3. China Medical University offers a sizable urban location that can accommodate all the needs of students seeking a medical degree in China.
4. Selected Indian students into China’s medical schools have an opportunity to travel abroad.
5. In this nation, their likelihood of a visa being denied is quite low.
6. The application procedure is easy and simple.
7. Affordable, excellent MBBS programs are available for medical students to enroll in China.
Different MBBS Courses and their Duration in China
In China, the MBBS program lasts four years. China is the perfect location to study MBBS programs due to the high international educational standards there.
1. China has MBBS programs that last six years.
2. They must then complete a 12-month intern position in a hospital.
3. China’s students will finish 5 years of formal education.
4. Qualifications for MBBS Admission in China.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS Admission in China
The following criteria must be satisfied by students who wish to study for an MBBS degree in China:
1. Medical students must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years.
2. Candidates must have passed the 12th-grade examination from a recognized board with 60% in the science stream.
3. Direct admission to China’s top universities requires passing the NEET examination.
Accreditation by prestigious medical organizations
Medical institutions in China have acquired international recognition as they provide students from many nations on four continents access to education, tourism, multicultural exposure, hospitality, and clinical training. The NMC and other global medical organizations have authorized more than 25 medical institutions in China, making it a popular destination for medical students.
The MBBS universities are accredited by prestigious medical organizations to offer MBBS courses:
- Commission National Medical ( NMC)
- Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Worldwide Organization for Health (WHO)
- Organization for Scientific and Cultural Research in the United Nations (UNESCO)
Documents Needed for Medical admission in China
In China, candidates must submit all of these necessary documents in order to study MBBS programs.
- The candidates’ certified copies of their birth certificates.
- The certificates and mark sheets for the 10th and 12th grades.
- Test results for HIV.
- Photos the size of a passport.
- Official records from the New Delhi-based Ministry of External Affairs.
- A letter of invitation from the relevant medical school.
- Copy of a passport.
- NEET Scoresheet.
Syllabus for the six-year MBBS program in China
There are two sections to the degree program. The latter five semesters focus on growing knowledge of clinical subjects whereas the first four are devoted to acquiring an understanding of the fundamental integrated teaching of medical subjects. The list of subjects is divided into parts, as follows:
I to II semester
Anatomy I, Biochemistry, Spoken Chinese II, Integrated Chinese II, Introduction to Traditional Chinese Culture, China Today, Spoken Chinese I and Spoken Chinese II
III to IV semester
Anatomy II, Histology and Embryology, Physiology I, Spoken Chinese IV, Integrated Chinese IV, Pathology, and Physiology II are the subjects covered in this course.
V to VI Year
Medical Psychology, Medical Ethics, Medical Genetics, Pathophysiology, Microbiology, Pharmacology I, Chinese Reading II, Pharmacology II, Chinese Reading I, and Community Medicine
VII to VIII
Medical radiology, diagnosis, basic clinical skills, general surgery, anesthesia, medical Chinese I, traditional Chinese medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Medical Chinese II, Internal Medicine I, Surgery I, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases
IX to X
Fundamentals of Nursing, General Oncology, Emergency Medicine, Stomatology, Traditional Chinese Medicine Patent Drug, Medical Chinese III, Internal Medicine II, Surgery II, Psychiatry, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Imagiology, Dermatology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Forensic Medicine, and Patient Safety
XI to XII
Obstetrics and gynecology internships Pediatrics internships, medical internships, surgical internships, and other internships.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in China's top universities:
The simple admissions procedure is one advantage of studying MBBS in China. Examine the procedure.
1. When you contact mbbsdirect.com, you receive a concise overview of the full application procedure for an MBBS degree in China.
2. Kindly connect with us and upload the necessary documents, including attached a copy of their passport’s first and last page, their 10th-grade report card, their 12th-grade report card and passing certificate, and their NEET certificate.
3. The appropriate university will receive the application.
4. The institution will release a Provisional Entrance Order after accepting the application, verifying the admission of the candidate.
5. The authorization for provisional admission, the application for a visa, the form for the medical assessment, and the norms and regulations follow.
Send mbbsdirect.com the following forms, fully completed and signed:
1. Properly signed guidelines and policy form.
2. Passport photocopy
3. Form for applying for a visa (signed only), together with the required photo.
4. Health Assessment Form completed by Government Physician with Hospital Stamp on Cover Page and Front Page with Doctor’s Mark and Sign along with Doctor’s Registration Number.
5. A certified copy of government certification.
6. Additionally, additional medical reports should be sent.
7. Forms of rules and regulations.
8. Following that, mbbsdirect.com will submit a JW202 Form request.
9. After receiving the Form and the original passport, our experts will fill the visa application at the China Consulate or Embassy within 3 weeks of receiving the PAO. Within 10 days, we will send the applicant their visa.
10. The candidate must next make the necessary travel arrangements and get the Approval Letter from us. The concerned university has received all original paperwork and certifications.
MBBS scholarships offered by Top Universities in China
The candidates must have sufficient financial resources to enroll in the MBBS course offered in China institutions.
- The applicants for MBBS in China’s top universities are offered scholarships by the medical colleges in China.
- Candidates are eligible to receive CSC scholarships as financial help.
- The amount of the scholarship for medical colleges that have received NMC approval was decided by the government.
- These medical schools provide their students with enough money to cover regular attendance.
- Up to 50,000 Yuan in scholarships are available for English-taught MBBS programs in China.
- Based on their academic standing, first-year students get a grant of 20,000 Yuan.
If you’re seeking MBBS admission in China, you’ve come to the correct site. Our services are highly renowned throughout China, and we are one of the greatest educational consultants in India, offering help for MBBS Admission in many Chinese Medical Universities.
We have a proven track record of helping numerous individuals get accepted into the institutions of their dreams. Our purpose is to assist you in obtaining admission to the top college that is still affordable. For serious applicants, we have simplified the MBBS admission process.
We will work with you to create a list of accredited universities in China that meet all of your needs while staying within your spending limit. Once you’ve decided on a college, you’ll be formally introduced to the appropriate authorities there for admission and payments.