University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1972
University Type: Private University
Number of Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: Yes
Climate: Tropical Maritime
Yearly Tuition Fee: 400000 Pesos (Tuition fee) + Not Available (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 12th with 55% + NEET Qualified+ Birth Certificate
ECFMG Approval: Yes
Last Date to Apply: August
Eligibility to study MBBS in Philippines in Iloilo Doctors College of Medicine
In Philippines, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Iloilo Doctors College must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Iloilo Doctors College of Medicine
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English
- Students can do practice in city health clinics
- Affordable fee and cost of living is as compared to other university.
Cost of Education at Iloilo Doctors College of Medicine
Overview of Iloilo doctors college of medicine
Iloilo Doctors College of Medicine is a renowned college for medical education. The college is operated by the Integrated Educational Cooperation (Iloilo). It is affiliated with Commission on Higher Education (CHED). The college is fully recognized by international governing bodies such as the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), US Education Department, and General Counsel of Medicine of Great Britain, and the International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
The college has 12 faculties, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Business Administration, Faculty of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Criminology, Faculty of Radiology Technology, Faculty of Medical Laboratory Services, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Midwifery, and many more.
The college is devoted to the overall development of students. To achieve their target the university offers practical knowledge through clinical laboratories and hospitals. The college offers several services to students such as Counselling, Referrals, Placement and follow-ups, Vocational and Career Guidance, Consultation, Classroom Guidance, Scholarship, and Financial Aid, and testing. In testing, students are prepared for the Personality Test, Aptitude Test, Intelligence Test, Stress Profile, and Work Values. The college has a fully functioned library that can be accessed physically and through online mode.
The college does not offer accommodation on campus however it has a hostel off-campus. The rooms are available on a shared basis. Students can select rooms according to their interests. All the rooms are well equipped with basic facilities like bed, chair, table, and Ac. Dormitories also provide hot and cold water, common room, TV room, and sports area to its students.