International University was formed in 2002. It is a private institution that specializes in medicine. The Royal Government of Cambodia, the Ministry of Youth and sports, the Ministry of Education and the admissions committee, all recognize the university. Additionally, the university is recognized by foreign institutions such as Asia-Europe Foundation, FAIMER, IMED and United Nations Global Health. The main campus is located in Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2002
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not available
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Sunny and dry weather/Rainy
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD3000
Eligibility: IELTS certificate + TOEFL certificate
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in International University, Cambodia
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at International University, Cambodia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join International University, Cambodia
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The school has highly skilled lecturers which are competent.
- The school offers opportunities to conduct research.
- The students receive high-quality education.
- The school has equipment and resources available for the students.
- The school charges a fair amount of tuition fees.
- The school has forged international relations with foreign countries.
- The school has a wide range of departments.
Cost of Education At International University, Cambodia
Overview of International University, Cambodia
The International University of Cambodia was formed by His Excellency Prof. Dr. UON Sabo. The university offers various programs ranging from certificate programs to doctoral degree programs. It is known for being the only private health science university in Cambodia. To cater to the fast-growing number of students enrolling into the university, the campus has extended its infrastructure. This includes- the formation of a teaching hospital in 2009 (Sen Sok International University Hospital), Bolyno International University College in Kampong Chhnang province (outstation satellite campus), and a local campus in 2011.
The school has more than 191 staff. The professors have Bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degrees. The faculties include; Nursing sciences, Humanities and Languages, Dentistry, Agriculture and Rural Development, Medicine and Pediatrics, and Journalism and Law.
The school has more than 1237 students. The medium of study is Khmer and English. Facilities in the school include a university library and sports infrastructure. Most of the books in the library are from personal and public donations through the university board of trustees. The first year of student’s bachelor’s degree program is called a foundation year. The minimum requirement for this course is 30-36 credits. Course duration is divided into two semesters.
Accommodation is available inside and outside Phnom Center. It includes shared rooms and one-bedroom apartment