Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Iran
Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services was established in 1974. It was known as the Imperial Medical Center. It set up the first Nursing care research center in the region. It is located near Milad Tower in Tehran. The school oversees medical institutions in the Iranian capital. The university professionals are responsible for the provision of health care to about 4 million civilians in Tehran. It has 33 collaborative international programs.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1974
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 3% of total student population
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Mild in the spring and autumn, Hot and dry in summer, cold in winter
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 5000
Eligibility: 3.0 GPA + NEET Exam
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Iran
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Iran must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Iran
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Has nationally been regarded as the pioneer in the disciplines of Nursing and Midwifery.
- It has 19 exchange programs.
Cost of Education At Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Iran
Overview of Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Iran
The university is accredited by the World Health Organization. It is recognized as a collaboration center for research and education in Nursing and Midwifery. The university has 17 hospitals, 7 campuses, more than 9000 students, and 90+ degree programs. The school attracts students from the region and abroad. It has a large network of international partnerships with non-academic organizations and with academic institutions. It is considered to be one of the most prestigious academic institutions in the region.
The institution has 12 schools and 50 research centers and institutes. The schools include School of Advanced Technologies in Medicine, School of Behavioral Sciences and Mental Health, School of Health Management and Information Sciences, School of Nursing and Midwifery, School of Traditional Medicine, School of Rehabilitation Sciences, School of Medicine, and School of Allied Medical Sciences.
There is a broad range of cultural, athletic, educational, artistic, and social activities that are available for students. These are built around the concept of encouraging each member to express their talents and to respect all the members of the community.
It provides students with accommodation facilities. It provides security in the hostels. All occupants are expected to obey the rules and disciplinary regulations in order to get the best services. It entails a reading hall, sports hall and a prayer hall.