Kafrelsheikh University was established in 2006 as an independent university. It is located at Kafr Elsheikh which is in the middle of Nile Delta. The institution has 3 higher institutes namely; Nano Science and Technology Institute, Technical Institute for Nursing, and Institute for Drug Discovery and Development. The university has a hospital that has a bed capacity of 433, 63 beds for intensive care, and 13 operation rooms.
University at a Glance:
Established: It was formed in 2006
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 1% of student population
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Very dry summers/ Mediterranean during winter
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD1000
Eligibility: Based on entrance examinations and student’s past academic records and grades
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: Semptember
Eligibility to study MBBS in Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Students who have successfully completed their MBBS from this institute are leading medical practitioners in different parts of the world.
- The institute provides first-class infrastructure with impressive academic facilities.
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English.
- The school has adequate facilities and resources to cater to students needs.s
- The university professionals are highly qualified and have experience in their areas of expertise
- The school organizes student exchange programs.
- The university has experienced rapid growth since it was formed.
Cost of Education at Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt
Overview of Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt
The Mission of Kafrelsheikh university is to help the international students adapt to university’s community, and help in their interaction and integration with the university life that enriches their personality in the institution. The university has forged cooperation with foreign universities in Germany, China, Spain, Japan, Romania, and Hungary. It is a beacon of science, and has interest in scientific research and health.
Staff members in the school are more than 1,568. It has 21 faculties and institutes. The Faculties within the school include; Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and Nursing, Arts, Commerce, and Physical Education.
The university coordinates with delegates abroad during scholarship period of international students and after they return to their country. It also has a university hospital, outpatient physiotherapy college, and student hospital. The school has a student union with representatives who help students with various activities. Extra-curricular activities involve sporting activities, artistic activities, student family activities, and scientific and technological activities.
The institution has university cities that accommodate students. The offer distinguished and subsidized services to both female and male students in all the colleges. The university cities for male students has two residential units with a total capacity of 792 students. The university city for female students on the other hand has 4 housing units with the ability to hold 2200 students.