Krasnoyarsk State Medical University was founded in 1942 as a non-profit public higher education institution. It is located in the city of Krasnoyarsk. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University happens to be one of the best Universities of not just Siberia but also in Russia. The graduates of this university work all over the world and over 30 international cooperation agreements have been signed with the universities of other countries.
- Having introduced a certified quality management system, it attained the diploma of the All-Russian competition “Quality System of Preparation of Graduates of Educational Institutions of Professional Education” in 2007.
- Further, in 2008, this medical university won the contest “System of Specialists Training Quality Assurance”.
- 2009 was again a great year with Krasnoyarsk State Medical University being included into the register of “100 Best Higher Education Institutions of Russia”.
- 2010 saw the signing of the cooperation agreement with the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) and the Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE).
- In 2011, the medical institution was ranked as one of the top-notch universities in Russia. It also became a part of the National Register of leading educational institutions of Russia in the same year. Not just this, 2011 witnessed the winning of the All-Russian competition “Healthy Lifestyle Higher Education Institution”.
- Later in 2012 and in 2014, this university became the winner of the All-Russian competition “The Best Educational Programs of Innovative Russia”.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Russia at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University
In Russia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Krasnoyarsk State Medical University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
Cost of Education at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University
Many scientists of this university have been awarded the Russian Federation Government Prize and the budding scientists got the Prize of the President of the Russian Federation, which is specifically for young scientists in the field of science and technology.
This university is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation has an enrolment range of 3,000-3,999 students every year. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University offers courses such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University also provides several facilities for both academic and non-academic students which comprises a library. It also offers fine administrative services.
Faculty of Medicine
Comprising 16 departments with 14 of them clinical departments that are based in large, well-equipped hospitals in Krasnoyarsk. There are 13 professors and 3 associate professors in the medical faculty. The vice-rector who heads the department of medical faculty is Professor M. Petrova Marina (Vice-Rector) from the Department of outpatient therapy, family medicine and healthy lifestyles and Professor Nikulina Svetlana (Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs) from the department of internal diseases.
The medical faculty in total has trained more than 23,000 doctors and over 80% of the doctors Krasnoyarsk Territory have medical faculty diploma.
Developments keep happening in the Medical Faculty of the Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, most of which are unique, such as,
- intra-arterial infusion method brought up under the leadership of Professor JM Lubny
- a method of wound dialysis developed under the leadership of BS Grakova
- development and recognition across the world to the scientific direction developed by Professor LL Rodnyansky and his disciples: surgical treatment of scoliosis special end corrector, treatment of diseases of the hip joint endoapparatom original design.
- Introduction of Register of myocardial infarction and 3-stage system of rehabilitation of patients with myocardial infarction in Krasnoyarsk by Professor VA Opaleva-Stegantseva
If you wish to study at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University, the course duration is 6 years and the degree is acknowledged by Medical Council of India, enlisted by WHO. It is also recognized by Ministry State Health and Education Russian Federation.
As per the European Standard of Education, this university has well-equipped clinics, hostels with 24×7 security services and round the clock medical emergency backups, apart from the library, canteen.